• Bettie Page Toys - yay

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Yay for the new Bettie Page Toys! http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=betty+page&view=grid

I want all the collectors cards and keychains now too ^_^

The bull whip looks pretty awesome, and love the paddels with her picture on them =),

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Nympho - I know - I love the bull whip too - I have the crop and that is amazing - they are all so gorgeous - I want the whole collection! - lol xxx

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I've been wanting to post about this!! I noticed them slowly start appearing just before lunch. I was frantic to see the rest of the range, the first two products uploaded are ones that I have, so I was screaming inside waiting for the rest to appear. It all looks amazing!

Now I have to decide what to order next!!

You need to get the blindfold! It's the best!! I want to buy all the range just for the packaging! I'm a sucker for good packaging and it's really beautiful the way to comes to you!

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

THANK XXXX FOR THAT !!!! lol i was sent one as a tester sooo long ago and and asked to keep it top secret !!!

i loved everything about it , the packaging is INCREDIBLE , so much so that the toy has never gone in my toy drawer it sits on my bedside tble as its so pretty , and nobody wiuld think it was a toy ! yaaaaaaaaaaaay glad theyre finally on site :D

It's got a wire going through it so it's a really good fit, you can press it down and get a good fit. It fits my OH perfectly, I made him try it haha! But for me, sometimes it would slip up and I could see a tiny bit out of the bottom. I think I wasn't tying it hard enough. However, when you tie it around your head, there's a long length of satin left over, and I was able to bring the two ends around to the front of my face and tuck them under the blindfold so I definitely couldn't see the whole way through. It's only happened a couple of times, but I love it!!

taraman [sign in to see picture]

Totally agree with collective view on packaging, they are some of the most beautifully presented toys I have seen, almost wrong to call them toys!

Amazing quality also and well worth the price

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I just saw them in the 'what's new' section and I love them! The people that got to test and review them are so lucky. I love the paddles, they're amazing.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Oh wow im wanting the collar and blind fold set. They look amazing, watch out bank balance :( x

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hey everyone!

It's so great that you're all as excited about the range as us - I must say it's been VERY hard for me to keep my mouth shut about this range and it really IS as beautiful as it looks. Any of you who saw us at the London International Tattoo Convention earlier this month will be able to vouch for just how luxurious the products are.

If you want to know a little more about the range you can read all about it in Plum's blog post which has just gone 'live' this second: view it here.

You can also visit Lovehoney TV to check out the recently uploaded videos and see what Annabelle has to say about the range...

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Yeayyy Can finally talk about it.

I've already had a lot of use out of the riding crop and cuffs. They are soooooo beautiful.

They are very luxurious and feel like coco- de-mer quality items but I don't have to re-mortgage my house to get my hands on them.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

About friggin time they appeared !!! I've been checking every week long. Plus I haven't been able to use my keyring since people started questioning me about it lol it's not easy trying to keep it a secret

Need need need the whip!!!

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

I was sent two items to test, one being the bullet and balm set, the other which is probably the one that hasn't been released yet so I won't give anything away :P

The packaging is so beautiful to look at. And I love the little extras that come with the products as well.

The paddle and blindfold look so nice!

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

I was sent two items to test, one being the bullet and balm set, the other which is probably the one that hasn't been released yet so I won't give anything away :P

The packaging is so beautiful to look at. And I love the little extras that come with the products as well.

The paddle and blindfold look so nice!

They are lovely aren't they. It just makes you want to collect them all.

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

They really are Mrs A. And I definitely feel like I should collect them all, even the ones I probably wouldn't use...but the whole collection is just so nice to look at! :')

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Sorry can't get excited they are another collection of toys.

SophieM wrote:

They really are Mrs A. And I definitely feel like I should collect them all, even the ones I probably wouldn't use...but the whole collection is just so nice to look at! :')

I WAS ASKED TO TEST TWO ITEMS BUT I DECLINED ONE AS ITS FOR COUPLES OR AT LEAST SOMEONE WHO'S GOT SOMEONE TO USE IT ON / WITH AND DIDNT WANT TO NOT BE ABLE TO REVIEW IT PROPERLY :( fugging caps lock !!!! sorry xx x

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Yeah finally can talk about this beautiful set thank the lord its like Secret Agent 69 when top secret stuff comes out !

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Yeah finally can talk about this beautiful set thank the lord its like Secret Agent 69 when top secret stuff comes out !

HEEHEE ,i kept on checking the new items in stock , was wonderin what happened to them .

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

HEEHEE ,i kept on checking the new items in stock , was wonderin what happened to them .

Same here, even dropped a mail to cazz regarding it as it seemed to be a stupidly long wait!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.