• Magic wand attachments.

starkiss [sign in to see picture]

I just got my magic wand (it's amazing, if you havent got one, you're missing out.) and am looking at different attachments.

What do you guys think is the best? Are there any must haves?

Also, I've seen tenga eggs used as a cover/condom on wands, has anyone tried this? Does it improve the wand? Best eggs?

Thanks

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

I have yet to use eggs with my OH, i've just recently bought some which should arrive on friday but from what i've read I would think putting the eggs on the wand would ruin the shape of the egg xx

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Hi starkiss,

You may find our guide How to Choose Magic Wand Attachments useful. Top tip: make sure the attachment is the right size for your wand.

Hope that helps,

Nicole

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Which magic wand do you have? The deluxe or the bodywand? Or is it one of the smaller wands? Because as far as I'm aware most of the attachments are for the bigger wands. It also depends what sort of thing you're looking for - something internal? Or for external stimulation only? Possibly anal, or maybe all three?

I have this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20090 and it is good, however I find I need to have the wand on the highest setting to be able to orgasm with it on, which is obviously very loud. Also, it will only work for you if you like mild anal stimulation - I actually found I hate that part so I try to manoeuvre the wand so that I don't get any vibrations on that side. It seems to have great reviews from everyone else though so you could give it a try.

I wish I bought this one instead http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25898 so I may try that sometime in the future too.

bigmart [sign in to see picture]

I got an attachment for the OH she thought it did not make it any better that was the dildo type one

KittyStar [sign in to see picture]

From personal experience I can highly recommend the "nuzzle tip" one, it's great for focusing the vibrations to a smaller pin-point area!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I have used Tenga eggs on my Magic Wands and it is okay. Nothing to write home about. Choose an egg with raised nubs like the Clicker (I think it is the Clicker) and it adds some subtle texture to the wand, although it is subtle compared to the actual wand attachments because the egg is stretched reasonably thin, which tends to flatten a lot of the texture out. I experimented with this once or twice but can't say its something that makes a massive difference, for me anyway.

I have also tried the bodywand internal attachment and found it to be so-so. I guess I have not found an attachment yet that really improved on what is already good about the wands. Maybe one day!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.