• Best double dildo for pegging

Mbfireman [sign in to see picture]

What do ppl find is the best double feeldoe type dildo for a newbie to pegging? I want my GF to have a great time too while she's doing me hence I'm thinking of buying that type.

Also heard these are best used with a harness so which ones best?

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Yes, this is the type of dildo we use for exactly the same reason as you suggest. The choice of which one is very much a matter of personal preference. If you read around there are people who love one and can't get on with another and vice versa.

Our personal favourite is now the Fun Factory Share XL (a slightly larger, ribbed version of the Share). However, this is because my wife likes the larger, softer bulb of this over the smaller harder bulb of the Feeldoe and I also prefer large and soft over hard and slim at the receiving end. Also, the Share dildos give less clit stimulation than the Feeldoe with its ribbed saddle but, because the bulb is bigger, gives more g-spot stimulation. Again, this suits us but won't suit others.

You are right that a harness is needed. Without one the toy is not held against the wearer's body (thus losing the external stimulation) and the 'reach' for penetrating the receiver is much reduced. Unfortunately, none of the commercial harnesses are really designed specifically for this type of dildo though many can be adjusted to cope with the very low position of the dildo. We have made our own ringless harness which acts mainly to support the dildo but allows it the right amount of movement front to back to make sure thrusting stimulates the wearer. In this regard, getting the harness adjusted just right seems almost more important than the choice of toy.

Mbfireman [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 great post thanks for some great info. What did you make your harness from? I've read on other sites using a pair of tight fitting pants to help have you tried this?

Thanks for the info about the difference between fun factory and share etc. as it's our first go not sure what we will prefer, some research to do I think! :)

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

We made our harness out of nappa leather - Le Prevo are an online leather shop that sell it along with all manner of leather-working accessories and tools. Nappa is wonderfully soft and pliant but quite thin and inclined to stretch over time if subject to a lot of tension so we found that the straps etc needed to be made of two layers back-to-back with full edge stitching to give additional strength and stretch resistance. A heavier leather would make life easier.

To give you an idea what we have made, the nearest thing to it is not sold as a harness at all. It's the 'Tight Bondage Thong' made by Ledapol which seems to be sold in the UK only by Joanna Lark. If we break our current harness we may well try one to see if it works OK.

slyder [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 wrote:

You are right that a harness is needed. Without one the toy is not held against the wearer's body (thus losing the external stimulation) and the 'reach' for penetrating the receiver is much reduced. Unfortunately, none of the commercial harnesses are really designed specifically for this type of dildo though many can be adjusted to cope with the very low position of the dildo. We have made our own ringless harness which acts mainly to support the dildo but allows it the right amount of movement front to back to make sure thrusting stimulates the wearer. In this regard, getting the harness adjusted just right seems almost more important than the choice of toy.

Hey, I hope you stunble upon thi sthread again. :)

We also use the Share XL and been looking for a harness for month now, with no luck what so ever. Would you give me some details on how you crafted your harness? Pics (of it) would probably most helpful but if you can give me a rather detailed description of "ringless harness" and the required materials, that would be really great.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.