• Mia 2 Fault?

Fiorentina [sign in to see picture]

Hi all!

I very recently bought a Lelo Mia 2 about 2-3 weeks or so ago and recently I've noticed it's begun to rattle quite noticeably on some of the lower settings. It's a quiet toy without the rattling, so I'm convinced this must be some sort of fault.

Has anyone else had this issue with their Mia? I'm not sure if it's a fault or me going crazy but I'm sure it isn't meant to rattle when it's a quiet vibrator...is it?

Thank you!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Yes, but it comes and goes. I find it doesn't rattle the first time I use it after I've charged it but then does anytime after that. I do think its a fault, I keep meaning to return mine but I don't know if its enough of a fault to justify replacing it.

Yes, exactly my problem. I'm not sure if it's so dire as to warrant me replacing it but, still....

It's worst on lower settings when just held in the air. That is pretty loud. It's ok when pressed against skin and it goes away on higher settings. It's just quite distracting. I wouldn't mind if it was rattling a year on but it is only 3 weeks old :/

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I saw someone commenting that they had this problem. I think it was HappilyExperimenting. She posted it in another threat about Mia 2 and she returned hers. I think she had it replaced. or she is going to have it replaced

I hope it will not happen to mine, as I was already disappointed by the toy.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Fiorentina wrote:

Hi all!

I very recently bought a Lelo Mia 2 about 2-3 weeks or so ago and recently I've noticed it's begun to rattle quite noticeably on some of the lower settings. It's a quiet toy without the rattling, so I'm convinced this must be some sort of fault.

Has anyone else had this issue with their Mia? I'm not sure if it's a fault or me going crazy but I'm sure it isn't meant to rattle when it's a quiet vibrator...is it?

Thank you!

Hi, hope you are finding the forums a good place so far! Lavelia is right, it was me who had problems with my Mia 2. It was rattling on some of the continuous settings and I sent it back for a replacement, which LH sorted straight away! Remember if you're going to send it back make sure you include the Lelo Warranty Card (it looks a bit like a credit card) so LH can inform Lelo of this product's defects etc. I think it helps research and returns issues. LH are very helpful and I'm sure if you sent it back for an exchange they'd have it sorted in about a week - it won't affect your rights or Oh! Points or anything :)

Thank you! Has the new Mia help up ok or has the problem reoccurred for you at all? :)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Mia 2 Number 2 is holding up fine, but I've only used it about three times. It really is a great quality toy; if you've changed your mind, you can always exchange it and get a Tango instead. It's in the same league as the Mia 2 :-)

I was actually torn between the Tango and the Mia! Hopefully I'll have both one day :3 I'll give the Mia another shot because I really am in love with it. I'll return it in a week or so and if it plays up again I think I'll happily exchange it for a Tango! Thank you x

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I have the Tango and the Mia 2 and whilst the Tango is more powerful and I like the shape better, Mia has more speeds and has two buttons so you can actually go down rather than have to go through all the speeds and patterns to get to the first setting. And I find Tango way too powerful to start with, that's definitely where Mia is better.

I think I'll need to return mine - my original Mia broke and now Mia 2 isn't doing too great but I still love it so much!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I had problems with my original Mia, as it was not starting properly. I had to swap it twice and then got a working one. And that one is working still, although it is 2 and half years old now. So it could be a faulty batch. Plus last time Lelo did have some problems when they released the improved Mia back then. Part of them did not have the improved cap.

So bad luck may just be bad luck and you can get a well working toy even after running into faulty one. I hope mine will not be faulty. As I am in foreign country and sending it back would be nightmare.

Toy wise I prefer Mia to Tango, as it is less powerful and I find it easier to hold without getting pins and needles feelings. But if you are after power, than the Tango is better.

I did submit my comments to Lelo about the Mia 2 power, as the previous Mia has actually more power than Mia 2, unlike what Lelo claims. I got a feedback that they will pass it to the relevant department, so maybe we will see improved Mia 2 in the future. Hopefully with little more power in it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.