• wand apprecation thread,

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I have the Deluxe wand and it is by far my most powerful toy. I also have 2 micro wands, the original USB rechargeable one and the new one that takes batteries so I have 1 big and 2 baby wands :D

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

I would love another wand just not sure how another would compare hmmm anyone found a wand better than the lovehoney deluxe wand

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

They should have given it a corny name I think , like the orgasmatron 5000 for a laugh like haha

KebertXela [sign in to see picture]

"Orgazmorator"

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

Even better

Oh yeah I also have the medium Lelo wand, completely forgot about that one haha! Probably because it's not that great :(

Xx-katie [sign in to see picture]

Just received my micro wand,can't believe how much power it throws out! I can see me having the mini by the end if the month!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Oh yeah I also have the medium Lelo wand, completely forgot about that one haha! Probably because it's not that great :(

Yeah the Lelo wands are a bit meh compared to the mains ones, I've now got my eye on this one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28657

just to see if it really is more powerful :)

Kasumi wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Yeah the Lelo wands are a bit meh compared to the mains ones, I've now got my eye on this one

Exactly, its no match for my deluxe wand. Power-wise I'd say its the same as Mia 2 and that's a bullet so you'd expect a wand to be way more powerful. That link doesn't work but I'm guessing that's the Doxy wand? I want that too, it looks like the head is smaller than the deluxe wand so might be even better!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Kasumi wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Exactly, its no match for my deluxe wand. Power-wise I'd say its the same as Mia 2 and that's a bullet so you'd expect a wand to be way more powerful. That link doesn't work but I'm guessing that's the Doxy wand? I want that too, it looks like the head is smaller than the deluxe wand so might be even better!

Yes it was a link to the Doxy (second link I've posted that hasn't worked =/ ) the only problem I could see with the doxy is it says more powerful than the Hitachi, but I'm sure I read somewhere that the deluxe and bodywand were already more powerful than the Hitachi.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.