• New to male anal, this looks interesting

BigDoc [sign in to see picture]

OK I am looking to explore male anal pleasure as part of solo and joint play. I saw this come into stock

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28576 and thought it looks good. Alas no reviews. I have basic plugs and would wish to take things up a gear. Any thoughts??

And yes I have seen many posts on this subject but I am not into stretching, basic plugs and intermediate ones dont seem to do "it" for me so the concept of beads and vibes seems attractive.

PhilD [sign in to see picture]

What. The.

odd design, though actually does look like it would be fun to play with.

lillithlibby [sign in to see picture]

That looks interesting, you could order it and try it out and if you don't like it you can send it back. Plus if you write a review you could win vouchers, win win really xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

I love vibrating toys anally they feel so much more better then normal toys also the vibrations help me relaxed. So yeah I'd say buy it! X

BigDoc [sign in to see picture]

lillithlibby wrote:

That looks interesting, you could order it and try it out and if you don't like it you can send it back. Plus if you write a review you could win vouchers, win win really xx

True!

Guess I will be making a purchase then. Something to forward to now, great idea!

Kinkydink [sign in to see picture]

Just a quick thanks to BigDoc, me and the OH are thinking about starting some light anal play for me and I wasn't aware that LH stocked this. I might have to add it to our collection.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.