• LH Magic Wand - Faulty? Or Normal?

gazzaon [sign in to see picture]

Hi.

Just received my new Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand. Working fine but a little noisy, a loud rattling noise coming from it. If I push the head in towards the body of the wand, it moves a millimetre or 2 and the noise goes away. After a few (10-20) seconds, the noise comes back. Again I find I can push the head back in a little. Is this normal behaviour for the wand, or can I tighten the head any more (don't want to try & force it)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

gazzaon wrote:

Hi.

Just received my new Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand. Working fine but a little noisy, a loud rattling noise coming from it. If I push the head in towards the body of the wand, it moves a millimetre or 2 and the noise goes away. After a few (10-20) seconds, the noise comes back. Again I find I can push the head back in a little. Is this normal behaviour for the wand, or can I tighten the head any more (don't want to try & force it)

Hi Gazzaon - I have a magic wand and it should not have a loud rattle. Best you call customer services who will be able to exchange it for you :)

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Hi gazzaon,

Please contact Customer Care via this link below or call us on 01225 461127

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

They will be able to help you with this.

Kind Regards

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.