• Can anyone help please

Audrianna87 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

This is my first post so appologies if this is in the wrong place,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a lube that is the same consistancy as baby oil or as close as possible, So lube that is a oil basically,

We would use baby oil but not sure if it is safe or not

Thanks in advance

x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hello =)

I wouldn't use baby oil if I was you as the oil can build up inside the woman and make problems.

Me and my partner use this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6016 and its really good and pretty oilly so much so that my partner actually calls it oil. It's really great and I think it's perfect for what your looking for :) x

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

Try Gun Oil Silocone.... Search Lovehoney for it, it's probably very similar.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Oil based lubricants are often not recommended for vaginal use. (but great for male solo, or anal) They create a barrier over the skin which traps bacteria (Can cause infections) and smother the mucous membranes and causing inbalance in PH levels. However, there is only one oil based lubricant (That I know of, so far) that has reassured me that it is quite safe for vaginal use, and that is Yes Oil based Lubricant. If you go to the Yes website, you will find so much information about their ingredients, what nasties they leave out of the lube and what makes their oil different and safer.

Now, I am still very squeamish about using oils on my vagina but I have used Yes oil and had no problems. It is my favourite oil based lubricant (So far)

Do not use baby oil. As well as all the reasons above, it is perfumed, which is not good, as this can rritate the delicate tissue down there too.

Also consider trying silicone lubricants. In my opinion, these feel "similar" to baby oil, in that they have a more silky, powdery (Not good at explaining this) slide that lasts so much longer than water based lubes do.

Hope that helps x

Hi,

Guys thanks a lot for the replys and advice i will gove both of them products a try :)

x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Your very welcome Good luck! =)

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

hey here's the linkhttp://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2625 sorry was driving earlier...

Thanks lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.