• tightest vibrating cock rings

blablabla [sign in to see picture]

im looking for a vibrating cock ring that is really constricting. does anyone have any suggestions. i have looked around on LH and although the diameter is stated i have found that most cock rings i have tried fit my rather snuggly but would perfer it not to stretch as much.

thanks for your help

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

try two.
    a steel one for restriction, and a stretchy vibrating one

or 3, with 2 steel ones, a larger one behind your balls, and a smaller one in front, plus the vibrating one

works for me.

KebertXela [sign in to see picture]
    snapper [sign in to see picture]

Hello matey I have a few vibrating rings and by far the tightest one so far is this one !

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16635

Im not the biggest , in fact I probably only just make average but this was tight enough

one thing if you have a ring on for to long and it is to tight it will start to sting and sting a lot when you take it off .

Mine broke though the ring part snapped and to be honest it wasnt realy powerful enough for my partners needs

having said that ! if its going to be your first ring then I would recomend it but if you partner has used toys before then this might not be powerful enough !

Morthius [sign in to see picture]

I only have one but I guess they should be tighter if the minimum and maximum diameter is close together and quite tight. But I might be wrong. I got a none vibrating one that is really tight but it is a lot thicker than the vibrating i got as well. So i guess close together minimum and max diameter and as thick as you find ;)

jays1970 [sign in to see picture]

your best of going to a shopand checking visually, i bought 2 online and they were both pretty much useless

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.