• Toys you crave

[suspended user]

suspended user

Really want a we-vibe 3 so bad but I know I won't be able to afford one. :( oh well maybe one day I can buy myself one =)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

how many oh points is it?

Cheeky Chica [sign in to see picture]

Bakerson wrote:

how many oh points is it?

The We-Vibe 3 has 1000 Oh points

[suspended user]

suspended user

20000 oh points for the we-vibe 3 loads! X

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I really want the Lelo Gigi http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12129 in blue. I've wanted it ever since I discovered this site! I will get it one day, but now that Gigi 2 is out I think I'll wait until Lh stock that one.

I have the Gigi and so far, it hasn't been powerful enough to give me G-spot orgasms :( I'm like, nearly there but there's not enough power for me to actually go over the edge. It's fantastic on my clit though!

I'd say deffo wait for the Gigi 2 if you need power. :)

I haven't mastered the art of the g-spot orgasm yet so I probably will wait for the Gigi 2. It's going to be more powerful and waterproof! I just want it cos its Lelo and blue and you don't get blue sex toys very often.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Lollipop ;) wrote:

20000 oh points for the we-vibe 3 loads! X

holy moly!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I know it's loads lol. =)

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Really want a we-vibe 3 so bad but I know I won't be able to afford one. :( oh well maybe one day I can buy myself one =)

We splashed out and bought one, but it was disappointing and we returned it (fantastic LH service). So you never know, you might not be missing out - You can see my review, it's probably the most recent one.

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

SophieM wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I really want the Lelo Gigi http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12129 in blue. I've wanted it ever since I discovered this site! I will get it one day, but now that Gigi 2 is out I think I'll wait until Lh stock that one.

I have the Gigi and so far, it hasn't been powerful enough to give me G-spot orgasms :( I'm like, nearly there but there's not enough power for me to actually go over the edge. It's fantastic on my clit though!

I'd say deffo wait for the Gigi 2 if you need power. :)

I haven't mastered the art of the g-spot orgasm yet so I probably will wait for the Gigi 2. It's going to be more powerful and waterproof! I just want it cos its Lelo and blue and you don't get blue sex toys very often.

Haha, it is really nice in blue. I have it in deep rose...I love the grey of the 2 though!

To be honest, I'm genuinely suprised the original was never made waterproof in the first place with it being a g-spot vibrator...you know, with squirting and everything :/

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

Haha, it is really nice in blue. I have it in deep rose...I love the grey of the 2 though!

To be honest, I'm genuinely suprised the original was never made waterproof in the first place with it being a g-spot vibrator...you know, with squirting and everything :/

Yeah I did notice that they had a new colour, at first I thought it was the blue but it looked weird on the Lelo website but nope, its grey. I can't wait for Lovehoney to stock it, but maybe after I get my student loan would be better :D

Yeah me too, but I swear none of their original g-spot vibrators were waterproof until the 2 versions came out?

Always a good way to spend the student loan ;)

Would be interesting to compare it to the original and see just how much more powerful it is.

Come to think of it, you're probably right! I don't have any other products from the original range...but I still think they should've been waterproof, especially as you could've had a much more relaxing bath than usual :P

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

I've seen them but im kinda of half on half on getting one, do they really work?

I had one as a free gift and i never really experienced anything more amazing than usual lol. I can make myself squirt quite easily so ive just kinda gone without, am i missing out here lol? x

Big ali [sign in to see picture]

I'm thinking about something to wear. Though my wife doesn't get turned on by clothing.

i want this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11618

My wife has never had a rabbit... Wonder if she would??

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14420

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

I highly reccommend the mr big :D

chloxoxo [sign in to see picture]

Id bloody love the Julian Snelling French Lover Stainless Steel Dildo Il never be able to afford one though at that price! I ADORE the Kiss Me Satin Bustier Top with Matching Thong Though its so pretty!

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24042

i really want this but never seem to buy it arghhh

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24042 i really want this but never seem to buy it arghhh

Blackcherry wrote:

I've seen them but im kinda of half on half on getting one, do they really work?

I had one as a free gift and i never really experienced anything more amazing than usual lol. I can make myself squirt quite easily so ive just kinda gone without, am i missing out here lol? x

The Lelo Gigi hasn't yet given me a G-spot orgasm, or made me squirt, but it definitely hits it and it feels wonderful! I have other G-spot vibes that just don't do anything for me at all though.

What is it that you've already got? x

saucey21 [sign in to see picture]

i want http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=278 in exact dimensions just not made of that horrid smnelly skin safe rubber.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

Blackcherry wrote:

The Lelo Gigi hasn't yet given me a G-spot orgasm, or made me squirt, but it definitely hits it and it feels wonderful! I have other G-spot vibes that just don't do anything for me at all though.

What is it that you've already got? x

Ah, i guess sometimes fingers are just better at hitting the spot lol! I got given http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23015 as a free gift its not very powerful (for me anyway) but im always curious to try something else.

chloxoxo wrote:

Id bloody love the Julian Snelling French Lover Stainless Steel Dildo Il never be able to afford one though at that price! I ADORE the Kiss Me Satin Bustier Top with Matching Thong Though its so pretty!

I really love the Julian Snelling French lover dildo, its been something ive been wishing for off Santa ;p just love the idea of heat play with it x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.