• pandoras box

Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH have a bag full of stuff as appose to a box, and it's kept kinda down the side of the bed as appose to under it, but we have a…decent collection i think. There's still loads of things I'd like us to try between but when funds are low what can you do.

I adopted the same idea as you and said one toy and month or something, but last month i brought loads and at the moment I'm buying dotd's when they are something i want or they're on my wishlist.

Anal play is always a good idea of something to go into, just start small and do your research, but otherwise pretty anal beads can be great fun, for beginners and advanced users!

As for bondage, bondage is great as long as the dynamic in your relationship is right for it - luckily mine is. The equipment and stuff can be expensive if it doesn't get used, but i love the idea of spending bdsm weekends in cottages with bondage devices and other equipment that i just can't have normally.

J x

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

chloxoxo wrote:

Bumble bee I put that into my wishlist today im trying to convince my oh to treat me;)

Pinkpolkadot thats the dildo I was describing to misschar it looks amaaaazing!

I have two glass dildos and they're both great but I absolutely LOVE this one, you should definitely get it! Just a little suggestion - when you buy something make sure you fill out the Shopzilla survey and don't forget to comment at the end - if Lovehoney like what you say they may reward you with a £5 off voucher when you spend £20 or more so you could use that towards it :)

This is the other one I have http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25814

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

Really can't choose haha! My pink glass dildo. My tango. Orr my ball gag :) or bondage tape! So versatile. X

The pink a keeper then hun? lol xx

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

Ork wrote:

What wouldn't be in my box is the real question

Sounds like you need a lot of storage space.

Well it's definitely easier for me to rule things out than in. The box is still in need of some expansion here though. The problem is that by the time I get to ordering I'll be off in flights of fancy with a very long list.

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

FrozenAngel wrote:

MissChar wrote:

Really can't choose haha! My pink glass dildo. My tango. Orr my ball gag :) or bondage tape! So versatile. X

Haha stop! Love it!!! Got my eye on some more glass next definitely... Don't think I'd get any other material again. Except metal! God I want a metal dildo! X

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

MissChar wrote:

Haha stop! Love it!!! Got my eye on some more glass next definitely... Don't think I'd get any other material again. Except metal! God I want a metal dildo! X

Oh gawd me too!! I really want a metal one. It's just the price tag ughh maybe one day! x

Yeah So expensive! It's my 21st next month and my oh will have extra funds on his return... I am feeling a SPOIL ME rampage! X

chloxoxo [sign in to see picture]

Ive literally just found out ive got a job so hopefully I wont have to wait long to expand my collection yay! :Dx

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

MissChar wrote:

oh god yeah!!! toy testers list has a lot to answer for :P

That's good news chlo! Prepare to get addicted... Haha xx

I know im so happy im litrally in tears ( theres virtually no jobs in my town) I think ive been addicted since the day I got a love honey account;)x

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

chloxoxo wrote:

Ive literally just found out ive got a job so hopefully I wont have to wait long to expand my collection yay! :Dx

Congratulations! :)

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

yay, well done on the job chlo!!!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I love all my bondage stuff, and glass dildo

Congratulations on the job x

Thank you!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.