• problem with toys

jays1970 [sign in to see picture]

vibrating cock ring

very disapointed with the above two vibrating cock rings, after reading some reviews was looking forward to using but they are basicaly useless. neither fit really tight around the cock, they are a snug fit thats all

Vibrating nipple clamps

my oartnet could hardly feel anything, and when i licked her nipples these would constantly slip off

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

That's disappointing, I've heard really good things from many people about the first two, the cock rings.

But in saying that its good to remember that there is no one type of toy that works for everyone. Some toys I've got have had 5star reviews and have done nothing for me. We're all different :) remember lovehoney has a one year returns policy which is amazing, so you can always exchange or refund them xx

mibbles [sign in to see picture]

never liked the cock rings either useless its all trial and error really what works for one doesnt work for the other

jays1970 [sign in to see picture]

i totoally understand, but you know when you really look forward to something and then get disapointed its a real let down

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

You can add your reviews of the items to the review page. If you are new to sex toys you will along the way find things that may necessarily be good for others but not float your boat but as you become more in tune you will start to find things that will certainly work for you. To me the cock rings you have tested are really beginners cock rings.
    I would suggest this cock ring personally. It may not offer vibration but it certainly works wonders on your cock and balls. Read my review http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24097

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Yup I can understand your disappointment like I say I've had the same.

but yeah you have to remember... Not everything works for everyone! Definitely add your own reviews because you may help someone out who is 'wired' similarly to you :) and keep exploring! It's trial and error and its all fun :) xx

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

You could always return them if you're not satisfied.

Remember to check all the measurements on the product page to see if it will fit you. Everyone is different shapes and sizes so what fit some, might not fit others.

I haven't tried the first one, but we've found shag factory cock rings to be a good fit for us, so it might just be a personal preference that you might need something a bit tighter.

Hope you get sorted :)

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

You can return them. Lovehoney have a fab returns policy:

Must admit, I have never been a fan of vibrating cock rings. As the female, I find them frustrating. I need a more constant stimulation so if he is wearing a ring, I need to slide all the way down and just grind to get constant stim and even then it often isnt 'direct' enough, which unfortunately does little for my guy who then misses out on constant stimulation of the kind he needs (In and out) Plus, being tiny toys, I often find the vibrations are not enough for my needs and he says they feel kinda ticklish but nothing majorly special that he couldn't live without. So we go for non vibrating, better fitting rings and I use a bullet. Thats just us though. I know some people love the vibrating rings.

I would suggest returning them and exchanging them for something else you may enjoy. We have all been there where we have experienced a disappointing toy. There is not a single toy that will work for everyone because we are all wired differently. Reviews will give you a much better opinion about how good that toy is in its catagory, but it wont tell you if you will like it until you experiment and learn your likes and dislikes, once you know what you want better, reviews become even more helpful because you can think "Okay I want a pin point, deep, rumbling style vibrator....the reviews will tell you if is feels buzzy or shallow, or deep, pin point of diffuse and you can think "That sounds like it would suit my style" I have got toys with rave reviews that looked right up my street, only to find they did not work for me. We are all different. xx Keep experimenting! (And dont be afraid to return your toys and try something new!)

50 plus and loving it! [sign in to see picture]

I just wrote a bad review on the Tracey cox cock ring and am sending it back!

It is amazing how the reviews differ

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.