• Banger vs Intimidator - Anal experts advice?

MaxiButter [sign in to see picture]

Hello anal lovers!

Its my birthday this week and Lovehoney are treating me to a little coupon! Might spoil myself and wondering between these two:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8574

and

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540

Both look gorgeous fun but I can only justify one. Has anybody tried both? :)

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

These are intestinal toys which jjst happen to pass through the bum, which is why I didn't consider either of them, as my preferences are different.

But, if this is exactly what you like, then I would go for the Intimidator, as it has ribs aplenty, guaranteed to provide lots more fun per cubic centimeter of PVC.

MaxiButter [sign in to see picture]

Hey, thanks for the reply! Well sadly I missed my Birthday coupon chance but will be getting one all the same. Yeah, I hear you on the intimidator - looks better for practice too - but I love the idea of a suction cup on the Banger which means I can take it in the shower too... Hmmm spoilt for choice! Perhaps i'll have to get both!

Will be sure to write a review when i've made up my mind and given them a go ;)

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

Just FYI — the Intimidator is the old model from the Titanmen series. Old does not mean bad in this case, as I like some training tools from that series, but there is a newer version of this toy, called Rockeye. It is now part of the American Bombshell line, i.e. the military-silvery-metallic-gray series. Sil-a-gel, but of the non-stinking kind (I mean, it's not the ancient Belladonna crap). The Titanmen line has a very faint, pleasant flavor, and the toys are harder and smoother. It's a matter of preference, really. Oh, and if you were to look at the Bombshell line, I'd recommend the 72 mm B-10 Warhead and the 82 mm Bunker Buster. Both are high-speed-compatible once you get used to them, and both can be used standing-up, handheld, and both are very good for loosening up for grander things.

So, you like the long stuff? Me, I'm always bitchi^Wcomplaining that things should be wider and shorter :p

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.