• Glass Dildoes

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Lillybeth wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I fricking love Glass dildos I have a nice selection going these are my favourites

MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24235

I have been wanting to get my hands on this since I first saw you mention it months ago.

Tturtle brought it me when we were together as a Valentines present read his review fricking amazing truly is and how he decribe it brings back such lovely memories I love this toy best in the box for sure

To be honest with you it's that review that sold it to me. It's at the top of the list of things to be bought when I come home. I'm glad it brings back good memories for you.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Lillybeth wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Lillybeth wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I fricking love Glass dildos I have a nice selection going these are my favourites

I have been wanting to get my hands on this since I first saw you mention it months ago.

Tturtle brought it me when we were together as a Valentines present read his review fricking amazing truly is and how he decribe it brings back such lovely memories I love this toy best in the box for sure

To be honest with you it's that review that sold it to me. It's at the top of the list of things to be bought when I come home. I'm glad it brings back good memories for you.

Every word is true that is why the review play a vital part at LH , it amazeballs I love it recommend getting a waterproof bedding sheet tee hee

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Lillybeth wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Lillybeth wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Every word is true that is why the review play a vital part at LH , it amazeballs I love it recommend getting a waterproof bedding sheet tee hee

I want to buy this too, it's next on my list

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

have my eye on that on as well! Fallen in love with g-spot stuff!

Wont be disappointed ladies

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I do love the reviews here. They can make such a difference. Noted, although I may just nestle on the floor and save the laundry.

lol love it

FantasySexHunters [sign in to see picture]

Glass dildo

We have two of them 1 has a slight bend in it with a nice round end on it and at the other end a larger ball with two more round ridges the same size just apart from each other this is by far the most used toy we have the ball at the end of the bend is great for reaching other parts of the inner body other tiys can't

The other is a larger straight 1 with all sorts of ridges and little balls on the shaft

We have used them and still do either as we get them out or from the fridge or frezzer

We both use them on each other ie (anal for him and me and inside my pussy

All in all we just cant get enough of them WOW

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Bout to buy another one! I must say the Tracey cox pinky is fab for anal use didn't think I'd like it at all! Must get glass EVERYTHING! Xx

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

My glass list has just grown with the awesome present I got from The Creep. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22160 xx

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

FrozenAngel wrote:

My glass list has just grown with the awesome present I got from The Creep. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22160 xx

Omg that is a sexy dildo! Need verdict on that too please xxx

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

LOL No worries; I'll verdict you up with both ASAP still getting used to Julian enough to give you a verdict it's rather heavy lol. xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.