• Glass Dildoes

    1376946092
    Alastor [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 819
    • Joined: 15 May 2013

    That's my birthday. I can happily delegate my celebrating to you two. ;-)

    1376956904
    Littlemisshugs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 7 Aug 2013

    I haven't tried glass yet but I have ordered the tracey cox set. I think it's sat in the post office waiting for me to pick it up tomorrow. So sometime this week I'll experiment. Pity I couldn't pick it up this evening as I've had the house to myself for hours. Ah well.

    1376991572
    Trial&Error [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 88
    • Joined: 19 Jun 2011

    I think glass is next on our list.

    Can't decide which to go for though.

    1376995179
    Lou22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 843
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    I love glass. The Tracey Cox set was my first set on a previous 3 for £50 deal and i think they're great. Much prefer them warm though never liked anything chilled down there lol.

    1376995462
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1218
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2011

    Lou22 wrote:

    I love glass. The Tracey Cox set was my first set on a previous 3 for £50 deal and i think they're great. Much prefer them warm though never liked anything chilled down there lol.

    Thank you!! At least I know I'm not the only one! x

    1376995797
    Lou22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 843
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Haha was thinking the same thing, we seem to be in the minority :)

    1377001820
    SophieM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1294
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2012

    MissChar wrote:

    Lou22 wrote:

    I love glass. The Tracey Cox set was my first set on a previous 3 for £50 deal and i think they're great. Much prefer them warm though never liked anything chilled down there lol.

    Thank you!! At least I know I'm not the only one! x

    You're not the only ones! I'm not keen on my glass cooled down at all, warmer is much better!

    1377001893
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1218
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2011

    Hi 5 soph! Thought I was a mutant xx

    1377002368
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1893
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    To be honest I haven't even tried heating up my glass dildos so who knows, I might actually like them warm too haha!

    1377013302
    SophieM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1294
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2012

    MissChar wrote:

    Hi 5 soph! Thought I was a mutant xx

    Haha, definitely not!

    Yay for warm glass! :) x

    1377015336
    FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1489
    • Joined: 20 May 2011

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    To be honest I haven't even tried heating up my glass dildos so who knows, I might actually like them warm too haha!

    I have to say hun I've never tried warming mine up either; I love them cold. But then when my OH puts his cold hands on me it really turns me on. I guess I just like the cold? lol.

    Maybe when I have time I'll give it a try warm never know I may like it.

    1377017220
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1218
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2011

    I quite like cold generally, and I like being cold for sex. But I've never liked ice cubes in my vagina or anything, I think it's just that area it completely turned me off!

    1377025225
    BigDoc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 45
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2012

    I have just uploaded a review on

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

    Will take 24hrs tobe posted but I would just say,

    Go Buy Them!

    1377032701
    Littlemisshugs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 7 Aug 2013

    My tracey cox glass dildo set has arrived! Unfortunately I was interrupted by someone returning to the house earlier than expected because they'd forgotten their phone - so annoying. So far though very promising. I like them even more than I expected to. Definitely looking forward to further exploration

    1377032752
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    oh thats a bit of a bummer littlemisshugs but they will be worth the wait x

    1377120242
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3555
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    I fricking love Glass dildos I have a nice selection going these are my favourites

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6110

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17139

    MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24235

    One for the butt - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28027

    1377121743
    Littlemisshugs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 7 Aug 2013

    Heavens Poison wrote:

    oh thats a bit of a bummer littlemisshugs but they will be worth the wait x

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a few hours to myself this weekend.

    I feel silly asking this but which end of the pink one is flared or are both ends of it flared?

    1377121903
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1218
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2011

    Littlemisshugs wrote:

    Heavens Poison wrote:

    oh thats a bit of a bummer littlemisshugs but they will be worth the wait x

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a few hours to myself this weekend

    I feel silly asking this but which end of the pink one is flared or are both ends of it flared?

    Do you mean which end you should use? You can use either xx

    1377121989
    Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 173
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2013

    KinkyFuckery wrote:

    I fricking love Glass dildos I have a nice selection going these are my favourites

    MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24235

    I have been wanting to get my hands on this since I first saw you mention it months ago.

    1377122145
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3555
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    Lillybeth wrote:

    KinkyFuckery wrote:

    I fricking love Glass dildos I have a nice selection going these are my favourites

    MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24235

    I have been wanting to get my hands on this since I first saw you mention it months ago.

    Tturtle brought it me when we were together as a Valentines present read his review fricking amazing truly is and how he decribe it brings back such lovely memories I love this toy best in the box for sure

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.