• Glass Dildoes

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

woo char!!!

tried out the clear one last night, wasn't that great, but was just room temp, will try it cold or warm soon :)

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

Haha gotta thank frozen angel for recommending the use of the pink one in the Tracey cox set! Turns out I like it hot and fast ;) squirty squirt x

Is asking 'which end?' too personal?
    FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

Haha gotta thank frozen angel for recommending the use of the pink one in the Tracey cox set! Turns out I like it hot and fast ;) squirty squirt x

LOL Glad you liked it hunni, I much prefer the pink one!

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Well I'm not sure i know what you mean? But it's not too personal I'm sure :)

Yeah the clear one was crap for me first time (cold), pretty good room temp, but the pinky wooo!

I think they mean which end of the pink one did you use? The one with one bump or two? I use the two bumps! lol but either way.

lol @ Pinky love it.

Oh I never thought of the two bumps! I used the curvy end :) good gspot stim xx will have to try that though FA!

I've tried both ends, I just always end up using the two bumps, think it's the fuller feeling? lol.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I still haven't managed to try them both out yet. I used the pink one while having anal and it hurt!!! The bumps were pushing into my pubic bone, but I think that's probably because my canal would have been made smaller.

I've been eyeing up this vibe to use at the same time but no reviews yet :(

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27351

I still think my rose glass dildo is the best ever!! Everyone should have one!

I agree with the rose MrsX by far my best glass one. I love it. I think it made it more special though that he got it for me, best flower ever! lol. Can't wait for him to use it on me!

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Haven't tried glass yet but I have been lusting after this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26533

Will have to wait though going on holiday soon so all spare cash is being saved for that, but I just remembered I will be getting my birthday discount a week before we go so maybe I can convince the oh that we need a new toy to take with us ;)

Tbh MrsMcX it did hurt me every so often too, hitting my pubic bone for one and catching the skin when it hit the bullet I was also using. I just persevered and I think it will be even better when can have it kept at a good angle for my by my man xx

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Kasumi wrote:

Haven't tried glass yet but I have been lusting after this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26533

Will have to wait though going on holiday soon so all spare cash is being saved for that, but I just remembered I will be getting my birthday discount a week before we go so maybe I can convince the oh that we need a new toy to take with us ;)

I'm so tempted by this too! It just looks beautiful but I already have 2 glass dildos and it looks more suitable for anal use so I'll need to think about it carefully.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

FA, I've never actually used it on myself, it's always been my husband. But as soon as it goes in the first thing that comes into my mind is "well this isn't going to last long" haha!!

Char, we've never been able to have something in both holes before, I don't know if I'm too small or he's too big. We've always just used bullet vibes too instead of attempting anything else. I'm going to have to get something more slimline, but I'm wanting rechargeable since having the we-vibe tango. It's converted me to rechargeable toys! Haha! Xx

Quite keen for that rose dildo! And a billon others...haha. Omg stop, the tango has just made any other bullet redundant to me!

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

i have http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26533 i love it so much its really different than most of the glass dildos ,And i have used it for both anal play and virginal play it works for both, i really enjoyed the feeling of the twists and turns, and well when cold its amazing as you feel it twist and turn inside with the chill hitting all the sweet spots,its def one of my fave glass toys

i have popped a review in but its yet to be submitted onto the site :(

i have also used it on my partner whilst he was blindfolded tracing it all over his body twisting and turning it he loved it :)

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Heavens Poison wrote:

i have http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26533 i love it so much its really different than most of the glass dildos ,And i have used it for both anal play and virginal play it works for both, i really enjoyed the feeling of the twists and turns, and well when cold its amazing as you feel it twist and turn inside with the chill hitting all the sweet spots,its def one of my fave glass toys

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Kasumi wrote:

I'm so tempted by this too! It just looks beautiful but I already have 2 glass dildos and it looks more suitable for anal use so I'll need to think about it carefully.

I really want this one too! It looks awesome as well. wouldn't be using it for anal, haven't ventured into that yet, but still looks good...

you will either love it or hate it , :) i found it to be one of those toys, i looked at fell in love with, as it was different, so had to give it a try, love unusual things and this def is unusual, and i love sensory play and this ticks that box for that

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Heavens Poison wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Kasumi wrote:

I really want this one too! It looks awesome as well. wouldn't be using it for anal, haven't ventured into that yet, but still looks good...

I agree, this is my fave too!

MrsMcX wrote:

FA, I've never actually used it on myself, it's always been my husband. But as soon as it goes in the first thing that comes into my mind is "well this isn't going to last long" haha!!

Char, we've never been able to have something in both holes before, I don't know if I'm too small or he's too big. We've always just used bullet vibes too instead of attempting anything else. I'm going to have to get something more slimline, but I'm wanting rechargeable since having the we-vibe tango. It's converted me to rechargeable toys! Haha! Xx

With him being away we've not had the chance for him to use it on me! October 20th can't come quick enough! lol then he can put that lush glass rose to good use!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.