• Returning free lube??

lindtchilli [sign in to see picture]

I got a free bottle of lube when I tried (unsuccessfully :() the Sqweel out. I haven't opened it, because I already had a bottle open - I don't know, though, if LH would be able to resell it without it being an issue?

I also got Tracey Cox nipple gel (which I personally found a bit nothingy...) which IS opened, and was an unexpected freebie without something else that's going back. (On the plus side, more recent purchases = all EXCELLENT :D isn't it nice when you finally find something that really clicks with you?)

Do I return them? The lube still has tape on, so it's reasonably clear I've not used it...

I don't want to keep them wrongly, but at the same time there's not too much point in sending them back (and LH incurring more post charges from a heavier parcel?) if they're just going to go straight in the bin?? I just don't know! I was all ready to go down to the PO and now I'm just befuddled LOL, I have a migraine and may be over thinking it... Tain't an issue either way, I just want to do the right thing... I don't want to cost LH more money in postage unnecessarily. *head blown* it's one of those days. I hope someone can translate this into English to respond...!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hi lindchilli

I would recommend you have a chat with our lovely Customer Care Team to discuss this and find out what we can do for you.

Did you get the lube free as part of a promotion when you bought the Sqweel? Also, you mention you didn't like the Sqweel - will you be returning it for an exchange or refund? If so, just send the unopened lube back with the Sqweel and we'll refund you the entire amount.

If you would like to keep the free lube to try, and return the Sqweel, we would refund you the price of the Sqweel, minus the cost of the lube :)

In regards to the Tracey Cox nipple gel, if it was a freebie you might as well keep it :) If you have a partner, maybe they will find it more sensatiional? :)

Thanks Jess, this helps a lot - that was more or less what I was thinking of doing re the lube. The TC nipple gel was a freebie along with a purchase, and I'm returning the purchase, so should I put that in too?! If in doubt, I will just return them both, I just got in a real kerfuffle in my head LOL :-o

I've just had a quick look at your order and can see the free gel was a promotional offer because you spent a XXX amount on Tracey Cox items. If you're returning the other TC item, then return the Nipple Gel too, if you're only returning non TC items, then the gel is yours to keep :)

The gel was on a separate order to your Sqweel :)

OK, thanks, that is brilliant! Sorted, and means I will be able to take it down to the PO tomorrow. Thank you!

No worries! Always happy to help! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.