• Lelo Ina 2

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, hoping someone can help answer my question!

A couple of months back I won some vouchers on another site to spend on toys - I won't mention the name of the site for obvious reasons. But it was only a few weeks ago I got round to choosing the toys I wanted and the Lelo Ina 2 was one of them

Anyway, back to the purpose of this thread. I have other Lelo toys which are extremely quiet, but I have noticed that with the Ina 2 the shaft is noticably louder than the clit arm. I decided to turn each part on seperately and the clit arm when used on it's own is practically silent, but when I have the shaft on only then the vibrations are quite audible even on the medium - lower settings. Is this normal for the shaft to be quite a lot louder than the clit arm?

Also sometimes when I turn the vibe upside down whilst on, something sounds like it's rattling around a little bit, but this doesn't happen all the time...

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Bumo for Lelo users to see

Thanks KF.

Anyone have any thoughts on this...Is the difference in noise normal?

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I wish I could help, unfortunately I don't own the Ina 2. It may have something to do with the size of the motors though? I'm guessing the one inside the shaft is much bigger than the one in the clitoral stimulator so maybe its just that? I really don't know though so definitely wait for someone who has one to answer.

No worries PPD!

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It would make more sense for the shaft motor to be bigger, although the clit stim is a lot more powerful than the shaft...Gahhhh, I don't know.

There doesn't seem to be many Ina 2 owners on here, haha.

BlankeMaus [sign in to see picture]

It's not that loud, compared to some motors on vibes, love the INA 2

BlankeMaus wrote:

Is the shaft a lot louder though than the clit arm? That's all I was wondering to see if it's normal. :)

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

BlankeMaus wrote:

Is the shaft a lot louder though than the clit arm? That's all I was wondering to see if it's normal. :)

If I can find mine I'll put it on charge and see. I own all of the Lelo 2s and a few of the 1s... but it's just the case of digging them out =)

Yes Sophie it is, but given the power it gives off it's still quite quiet. I got a vibe from LH once said it was quiet turned it on and it sounded like a lawnmower going off.

With INA 2 the sound depends how charged it is. :)

BlankeMaus wrote:

Yes Sophie it is, but given the power it gives off it's still quite quiet. I got a vibe from LH once said it was quiet turned it on and it sounded like a lawnmower going off.

With INA 2 the sound depends how charged it is. :)

Ahhh thank you! Yeah I had fully charged it for the first time, I guess I was just a bit taken back as I'd read other people say how quiet it is. So when I turned it on to find it wasn't that quiet - especially compared to the clit arm - I just thought I'd ask here to see if it was the norm.

Haha, yeah I've had that before too! But then they were battery powered toys so I wasn't expecting them to be 'whisper quiet' like described. I guess I just thought that the Ina 2 with it being rechargeable, would just be a bit more quiet.

Thanks again. :)

You are welcome, still induces the most amaizng climaxes though, can't seem to keep away from it lol :)

BlankeMaus wrote:

You are welcome, still induces the most amaizng climaxes though, can't seem to keep away from it lol :)

Haha, I've used mine a couple of times so far...seriously didn't realise I could orgasm that quickly!

That toy is insane!

I know, it's amazing, I was like OMG wow. Well worth the money. Looking into more Lelo Toys now.

It really is!

I have other Lelo toys too and love them, the quality is just amazing. Which other one's take your fancy?

:oD I'd like to try:

the Lelo Gigi

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20546 really want this one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26151

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8307

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25284

Lelo Tiani 2

I should be receiving the Lelo Luna Beads Noir on Monday or Tuesday

So over the next few months I'll be working my way down the list.

Haha, wonder if there are jobs available to test those Lelo products, or even trail runs.

Which ones do you have? :)

Mmmmmm, I've been lusting after the Soraya for what seems like an age now! And I think most of us would love to get our hands on either of the wands too! :P

I actually have the Gigi. It definitely hits my G-spot, but out of all the times I've used it it's never given me a G-spot orgasm on it's own - I usually have to stimulate my clit to orgasm when using it. I do feel like a bit more power would make me squirt. For me, I just don't think it's powerful enough for g-spot orgasms, however when using as a clit stim, I love it! Nice deep, rumbly vibrations. But there is a new one (Gigi 2) coming out which is apparently a lot more powerful!

I have the Alia, which is unfortunately a bit too weak for my clit. Takes me ages to orgasm with that toy, but it's great as a massager / teaser on other parts of the body.

And I also have the Mia 2 which I love love love! It's my go-to toy when I just fancy a quick release.

...I should really get reviews written up on here for them at some point! haha

Thank you :) Gosh, I really want the Soraya, had it in my hand at Ann Summers. Feels good to hold.

The reason I wanted the Gigi, is because with the MIA2 it feels like I could get an intense G-Spot Orgasm without the ears, it's just that the ears are in the way even with the vibration off on the ear arm, I've a hood piercing so it distracts me.

Sounds like we are the MIA2 fan club.

I've read some of your reviews and they are really good.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Mia 2 incredible toy would like a rabbit one day.

50 plus and loving it! [sign in to see picture]

The only issue I have with the Gigi is I accidentally switch it off. I find the controls get in my way, so I am always having to be careful not to touch them!!

BlankeMaus wrote:

Thank you :) Gosh, I really want the Soraya, had it in my hand at Ann Summers. Feels good to hold.

The reason I wanted the Gigi, is because with the MIA2 it feels like I could get an intense G-Spot Orgasm without the ears, it's just that the ears are in the way even with the vibration off on the ear arm, I've a hood piercing so it distracts me.

Sounds like we are the MIA2 fan club.

I've read some of your reviews and they are really good.

Thank you :), and I know! It's just simply stunning. If I had one I'd just want to leave it out on display all the time!

Ahhh I see what you mean. If you like a lot of power then I'd probably suggest waiting for the Gigi 2 to come out, I think it should be around the same price as the original Gigi but I'm not too sure. Or the Mona 2 is the same as the Ina 2, just without the clit arm.

Haha. Honestly, I've pretty much shoved all my other [battery powered] bullets to the back of my drawer, they never get used now. Mia 2 sleeps under my pillow. :P

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.