• Lesbian Love

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

So, On starting out with a new sexual partner... i decided what I need is some fantastic new sex toys which get us both riled up...

I love things that are soft (Iscream is perfect texure) but powerful with multi-function. Rechargable is my new love as I hate wasting batteries... She is new to this whole malarky so any suggestions?!

x

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

There's a brilliant offer on toys 3 for £50, with massive potential savings. Have look and see if there's anything you fancy. Most of them I would consider good for a beginner :)

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Have a look at these Chels

http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?p=Q&ts=custom&w=Tenga%20iroha&pw=Tenga%20oroha&rt=spelling&isort=score&view=grid

Squishably soft, powerful and rechargable from a top quality brand

*I think squishably is a word lol*

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

I think squishably is a great word! thanks guys... I want to edge in gently (and i think my toy box is a bit dated!)

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Definitely any of the Iroha range - they are almost marshmallow-y, rechargeable and powerful.

A lot of our new Vixen dildos are dual layered too so they have a hard core and squishy surface - they don't vibrate but are brilliant for strap on play.

The Jelly Gem range is also dual layered with a slim vibrator down the core and a removable squidgy jelly sleeve.

The Real Feel No. 1, 2 and 9 are also the same design as the Jelly Gems, however they have a realistic feel sleeve, rather than a jelly like one. Also super squidgy and spongey to the touch.

Have fun!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.