• Adjustable Rabbit help

Sedgecpl [sign in to see picture]

Hi Folks,

Many years ago (and i mean many :) ) my first ever rabbit was modelled on a totem pole with a praying person clitoral stimulator. It was a fantastic toy (and not just because it was my first rabbit lol).

What made it so good was that the shaft could be bent quite a bit so that the shaft rotated in larger circles .. i hope you get the picture.. it was a toy that could make me come so quickly and strongly..

I have searched and searched and cannot find any Rabbit that does this, the ones i see everywhere have tiny rotation circles.

The second thing was the praying person had hands clasped togather which i found so much better than "ears" , I just dont seem to get that solid buzz from "ears". So im looking for a Rabbit that has a good feel..a bendable (is that a word ? ) strong shaft and a clitoral stimulator that is solid not split into 2 parts ( "ears" ) any help would be much appreciated

Thankyou for reading :)

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

When you say bendable shaft do you mean that you bend it and it holds that position or just that its bendy and soft?

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

I can't find any pictures but apparently there used to be a rabbit style vibrator called the Totem Pole at Ann Summers. Could that be the same one you are referring to?

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

These are the nearest ones I can find on Lovehoney:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24998 (Doesnt rotate though, only bends)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13208 (All things you wanted, but with nubs)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19272 (Thrusts and swells, instead of rotating)

I think they are the closest matches. There are swirling shaft rabbits, but with ears on them, and there are plenty of single clitoral stim rabbits without swirling shafts, but combining the two....not many! xx

Hi first thanks for replying folks

Skippy the shaft could be bent and would stay in position so you could choose how big the rotating circle was ( honestly a wonderful thing )

AliMc hmm maybe i know my oh got the toy from a sex shop it wasnt Ann Summers though.

Fluffy thanks for the links the middle one has all the things except that the rotating circle is still quite small..but if there is nothing else i may well have a closer look at that one.

Again thankyou im still looking lol

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

I see what you mean now. Ive never seen anything like that and couldnt really find anything doing a search either im afraid.

There do seem to be some rotating toys, so maybe youd be best trying one of those combined with a bullet vibe?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Maybe contact customer care and see if they can find one for you or one like it that lovehoney sells.

I'm sure they would only be too happy to help! =)

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

What about Mr Big rabbit, watch the vidio, that really rotates.

Skippy thankyou for looking i think you understand what im after

Lollipop good idea i can but try

Kittencub had a look at mr big and it does seem to have the biggest (best lol) rotation circle might actually go for that

thankyou all i really appreciate the help

J xx

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney have a few rabbits with bendable shafts on their discontinued page, such as the 10 Function EZ Bend Triple Ear Bunny http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22446

Sedgecpl wrote:

Skippy thankyou for looking i think you understand what im after

Lollipop good idea i can but try

Kittencub had a look at mr big and it does seem to have the biggest (best lol) rotation circle might actually go for that

thankyou all i really appreciate the help

J xx

Glad i could help

Mr big is now £15 so tempted to have that but shouldn't really.

Kittencub..oo is it ? going to take another look at that this afternoon

Thanks Kittencub

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.