• question for tango owners

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Yeah mine also gets quite hot if I use it for a while like fluff says . I suppose it's normal, needs a lot of power to go into it tht thing! X

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I haven't noticed a dent, or it getting hot. But mine is quite temperamental. The first time we used it, it died after 10 minutes and wouldn't go back on, it had been on charge for two hours before we used it. I had it on charge for about 3 hours the next time and every time I tried to turn it on it just wouldn't, it kept giving out two small and quick vibrations and the orange light on the bottom was flashing. So I put it back on charge and after an hour put it away. The next time we come to use it, it worked fine.

Haven't used it since, just keeping an eye on it to see how things go. Anyone else had this?

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Mine's a little tempermental too hun, especially when it comes to charging which is why I noticed it gets hot. As I constantly have to fiddle with the charger to get it to continue charging a few minutes or so later it's stopped again and have to fiddle with it. It's a bit of a pain in the arse, but I just love it!!

Yup I have the same mrsmcx, well like FA it seems to stop and start charging. After each charging session (unsure how long it actually charges for but I leave it for hours) I usually get 2 or 3 uses before it dies again.. Only about 30 mins, it's so powerful doesn't take me long!

I love it though, I'd be annoyed if I had to keep replacing the batteries but I just keep charging it, it's too good to sit in a drawer :) x

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Both of my Tangos (Yeh lol) had the same issue as MrsMc when I first got them. The first time I used both of them I got some kind of weird behaviour from them. The first one randomly turned itself off after ten mins and then when I tried to turn it on again it did a blip of vibration then stopped, I put it back on charge again (It had way more than the time initially required to charge btw, like, overnight or something.) The second one worked fine for 3 minutes and then turned off and refused to come back on at all. I thought it was dead. I put it back on charge and ever since then it has been fine! Weird that so many seem to have blips when first used! I thought it was my bad luck with bullets (Seriously, the amount of battery operated ones that have died on me!)

Anyway, update: It has been on charge about 10/15 mins and I can feel it getting warm around the base. Not what I would call hot yet, but mine didn't need much of a charge and the lights are out, so maybe its just when they run low on juice and are getting a bigger charge that they get hot. My partner commented that most of our rechargeable toys get warm during charging, not hot though, never too hot to touch or anything. Its just caused by the transfer of energy, which gives off heat, but he says if it gets too hot, its a worry then (Thanks hunni, now no one knows what "too hot" is.) lol

I am fine by the way. I havent been around this week because I got run down the week before last, I had a cold but it caused a flare up of my fibromyalgia, so I fell behind on my website work, my reviews and stuff, so this week I have mainly been plowing through them. I still check here every day though, can't resist checking the latest and greatest posts. lol

By the way, if I remember correctly, have a read through your manuals that come with the Tango. You will find a warning that says never to use the tango for more than 15 (I think) minutes at a time. I assume this warning is due to the fact that We-Vibe know that the toy can get quite hot after that time, I am pretty sure mine gets hot enough to be a little uncomfortable, almost burny! Ironically that doesn't stop me because usually by that point I am committed to that wank and nothings stopping me! lol but yeh, just be careful with it. A lot of people tell me it doesnt take them 15 minutes to orgasm with the Tango anyway due to it's power, but ever the one to be the weirdo, sometimes I still do take longer, so I have experienced the burnnnn.

I hear that toys that keep overheating can die sooner, as you can damage the motor if the heat begins to warp or deform any of the components inside the toy.

I have not experienced it breaking down on me yet, although I have not had them long, If I had discovered this overheating in a lesser toy, that would probably be the straw that broke the camels back, but the Tango is just so efficient and feels so good that I can forgive it for this (So long as it doesnt die on me, then I will be having words with it! lol)

Fluffbags wrote:

By the way, if I remember correctly, have a read through your manuals that come with the Tango. You will find a warning that says never to use the tango for more than 15 (I think) minutes at a time. I assume this warning is due to the fact that We-Vibe know that the toy can get quite hot after that time, I am pretty sure mine gets hot enough to be a little uncomfortable, almost burny! Ironically that doesn't stop me because usually by that point I am committed to that wank and nothings stopping me! lol but yeh, just be careful with it. A lot of people tell me it doesnt take them 15 minutes to orgasm with the Tango anyway due to it's power, but ever the one to be the weirdo, sometimes I still do take longer, so I have experienced the burnnnn.

I hear that toys that keep overheating can die sooner, as you can damage the motor if the heat begins to warp or deform any of the components inside the toy.

I have not experienced it breaking down on me yet, although I have not had them long, If I had discovered this overheating in a lesser toy, that would probably be the straw that broke the camels back, but the Tango is just so efficient and feels so good that I can forgive it for this (So long as it doesnt die on me, then I will be having words with it! lol)

At least you have a back up!

ive had it get really hot too once or twice, it's like an itchy burn! I soldier on as well though :P

MissChar wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

At least you have a back up!

ive had it get really hot too once or twice, it's like an itchy burn! I soldier on as well though :P

Itchy burn is exactly right, it lasts afterwards too if you push through too long, but by that point I don't really care. :D Its a case of either I orgasm or my clit melts off...whicever comes first lol :D

You don't have two?!?!? By the way (hint hint cough cough)...I am going to be running another blog giveaway in a few weeks time.....I already know what I am giving away...cough cough! :P

Subtle eh! ;o)

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Mine is also temperamental but I still love it :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.