• question for tango owners

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Hey all,

Our tango arrived yesterday and it is superb, however, there is a small knock on the tip, approximately 1mm wide.

I have seen this posted on one of the reviews and just wondered if everyone's was like it or were we just the unlucky 2?

Apart from the it is awesome :-)

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Is it like this?

http://alisaddiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Tango-1.jpg

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Hey I just looked at mine and you're right! I do too. Didn't notice before.

Yeah :) looks like its the norm then, thanks for replies

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Yes. Totally normal. I am unsure why it is there but mine has one and when i look at onlline pictures, they all do. xx I have often wondered why it exists, because I cannot see why it should be there. Strange eh! It doesn't effect the toy in use though! Enjoy your tango. If it is anything like my experience, that little dot will be the last thing on your mind pretty soon hehe!

hehe, i wasnt overly bothered about it, only noticed it cause have a habit of inspecting all our toys before they even get turned on, bit of ocd i reakon, can spend a good 15-20 mins just looking at something new :)

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

That quite a big flaw for a luxury toy. What is the tango made of?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20778

Acrylic plastic.

Mine isn't so big as the one AliMc linked its like half a mm if that...

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

Ah ok, not a big issue then really if its plastic and only that small. Is a bit mysterious how it happens tho!

I know!! I can't imagine!

Just need to decide if I want to send mine back now, been speaking to Kate from CS and she said it shouldnt have the 'dent' on the tip and will personally select my replacement for me, really cant beat LH service! :)

I honestly haven't seen one without that little dent in the tip. I can only reassure you that it doesn't effect the toy in use at all, but I hope you feel happier with your new one True xx

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Probably from the moulding process.

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

I honestly haven't seen one without that little dent in the tip. I can only reassure you that it doesn't effect the toy in use at all, but I hope you feel happier with your new one True xx

Me neither. I have 2 and both of them have the little chip.

AliMc wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

I am thinking the same did say to Kate that I thought it was the norm for it to be there, and dont want to be without a new vibe for a week or so to get a replacement that still has it!

I emailed CS before I posted here originally so was reassured by you lovely people before I got the response. Really dont like sending things back, so far only had to return one item and that was clothing as it really didnt fit well, and felt guilty about that!

truegrace wrote:

AliMc wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

I am thinking the same did say to Kate that I thought it was the norm for it to be there, and dont want to be without a new vibe for a week or so to get a replacement that still has it!

I emailed CS before I posted here originally so was reassured by you lovely people before I got the response. Really dont like sending things back, so far only had to return one item and that was clothing as it really didnt fit well, and felt guilty about that!

Awww I know how you feel. I always feel guilty returning something. I love how addictive the Tango is already "I don't want to be without it a week" Girl after my own heart there! lol

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Just intruding on this; wondering for those who own the Tango if it gets extremly hot whilst charging, both the charging base and the bottom of the tango are very hot whilst I've got it on charge.

Just chucked mine on charge to check and yeah it does get really hot! X

I haven't noticed mine getting hot during a charge but then again, I haven't ever really checked while it was. I just put it on charge and will let you know if mine gets hot in a little while.

They also get quite hot if you run them at full whack for more than say, 15 minutes. Both of mine do that.

Anyway, will let you know FA x

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Char hun, glad it's not just mine!! I thought that it's abit hot for an item charging, but maybe that's normal. Thanks Fluff!! How you been hunni haven't seen you around in a little while. xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.