• home made sex toys ..

jjane47 [sign in to see picture]

Hubby likes to do 'thrift toys'.......most are merely repurposed items,but he has made a couple of floggers, also made electrodes for e-stim by adapting dildo/clit clamp, transformed an ikea bench into a sex bench/spanking horse........

Kinkydink [sign in to see picture]

Ive made a few dildos for my OH out of wood. There was a huge amount of satisfaction out of creating the toy from scratch and then watching her getting herself off with it-well to be honest I might have lent a hand :-D

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

HeatSeekHer makes his own uses for toys or tweaks household items hes very good

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

I've used all sorts of household objects when I was younger, including pens, candles, magnifying glass handles, a rounders bat, which was highly enjoyable! And various phallic shaped foods such as carrots and bananas.
    I once read about how you could halve a cucumber, hollow it out and use it as a makeshift fleshlight. Even stick it in the microwave briefly. That didn't really work very well and kinda fell apart pretty quickly ha.

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

Tried various things like larger rounded touch screen stylus pens and such as way to see whether i liked things in my butt plus it was at a time where i wouldn't have bought a butt plug (Mid-late teens).

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.