• Help! Need Release

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I'm 27 and I often nickname myself Snorlax because all I want to do is eat and Zzzzzz lol

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Frozen angel I'm totally with you on the eating and sleeping. I just ate a bar of cooking chocolate because it was the only chocolate I could find lol! I was suppose for be baking a cake with it tomorrow

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

If you're in pain you should WANT to get to a doctor as soon as you possibly can. Unless by 'sexual pain' you mean sexual frustration, in which case you're not actually in pain.

If you're in the US you need to go on lovehoney.com and the cheapest vibe on there is only 5.99 http://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=25883 . You do have some income so it shouldn't be hard to save up, just go without something small for a week because I don't think it would take you longer than that to save up such a small amount.

Also, you won't get picked as a sex toy tester because as far as I'm aware you have to be based in the UK. I think they make a few exeptions sometimes, but only with people who actually buy things and write reviews.

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Is anyone else thinking about the old-fashioned female complaint "hysteria?" I was thinking about how I wasn't sure if the problem here is pain or unsatisfied sexual frustration and then I remembered the issues surrounding hysteria as a cause for many female ailments...Maybe I am just weird/a geek though!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Cat lady have you seen the movie hysteria? It's quite funny. It's a all about how they treated women for sexual frustration to cure them and shoes the first vibrator being developed

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

No, it was one of those things I heard about but forgot by the time it was released. I must track it down some time.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Pity it's been turned into yet another comedy I'm sick of medical history being turned into a joke, so I won't be watching, an episode of Casulty 1906 I tlhink is the date mentioned it.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

You can be a sex you tester in the US, if you're buying and reviewing.

If you're 28 years old, you don't need to tell your mother why you're going to the doctors, just ask her to take you, without any reason given.

Or when you get paid use some of the money to get a bus. Or you could walk. I presume that you're working since you have an income, get a work friend to drop you off there and just get the bus back would be cheaper.

Getting a sex toy is not the answer for dealing with pain.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Seems to be a lot of people offering nothing to the forum but expecting to be a tester or to recieve a gift. It's like the gypsies we get coming round to our works. They try new methods everytime to try and blag something for nowt. One particular day a guy came in with the usual yellow tabard on saying he was working on the road outside and needed a piece of copper to finish a jointing job. Oh yeah what size I ask. 'Whatever you have' came the reply. On your bike!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Trial and error I doubt it too. Her sign in name is a flipping Pokemon character. 28 year olds don't use that for names etc . There has been a few random American accounts on her in last month of underage people begging for free sex toys

Come now everyone, keep it nice - I can't stress enough how bullying will not be tolerated on this forum so please refrain from referring to others in the conversation in the third person, especially in a derogatory way. For anyone who feels like they need a refresher on the Forum Rules you can see them here.

Pikachu464 - as the other members have mentioned, the Lovehoney forum is a place to discuss sex, ask and offer advice, or just talk off-topic about what you had for breakfast! It's not a place to ask for free gifts as, to be perfectly honest, it does come across as a little rude. You might like to read through the Forum Rules to make sure you know what's what!
    I would recommend you set up a Wishlist, spend some time on the forums getting to know some of the other members and who knows, maybe you'll be lucky and one day someone will treat you to a gift. If you start purchasing any toys from our site, (no matter what price range you go for) you can start reviewing the products and get considered to become a sex toy tester. This isn't something which happens overnight and most of our members who get chosen are active within the community and forums and have already chosen to help us by reviewing products they've purchased previously.
    If you're seriously in pain then I would strongly recommend you visit your doctor before getting any kind of sex toy, just in case you're going to aggravate a pre-existing condition. I know that this isn't always the easiest thing (I also don't drive, live far from my Doctors and have previously experienced getting by on a less-than-perfect wage) however if you are in serious need of medical attention, I'm sure you'll figure out a way to get there. Your medical history is no one's business except yours and your Doctor's, and that includes your Mother/Father/Brother/Sister/Friends/Cat/Dog... whatever! You have no obligation to share your health with anyone, and if you're surrounding yourself with the right kind of people, they'll understand this. If they don't, it sounds like you might like to have a little 'chat' with them about common niceties!
    If you're not in real pain and you're referring more to a sexual frustration, then I'm sure we can all empathise with that feeling! And in that instance, then hooray for sex toys!! Save up for something from our Beginners Basics range which you may find more affordable. In the mean time, it seems that you have the Internet at home so why not make use of the hoards of online information on sex and finding your pleasure zones. An amazing amount of pleasure can come from simply using your hands (they're everyones first sex toy after all!) so why not start experimenting with your fingers? Discover the places you like to be touched both externally and internally and use online guides to help you. This will also help you in finding a toy which will work with your body when you're ready to buy something :)

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

Completely agree with the above post, especially in regard to the medical side of things. If it’s actual pain see your Dr as soon as possible and it’s no one else’s business but your own! If it’s sexual frustration, there are things that you can try before toys.

Toys are great but if you don’t have the money for them then using your fingers can work too. This can also help you discover what sort of stimulation you like best for example g-spot, clitoral, both and so on before you head down the sex toy route.

I’m guessing because you’re looking for toys, you find it difficult/ impossible to climax using your fingers alone. I have some advice on this subject but as Jess said, a simple internet or forum search will unveil lots of different techniques and idea’s for you.

Over thinking it can make it worse, so please try not to worry. Why not take the time to pamper yourself and wind down. Treat yourself to a warm bubble bath, light some candles and then allow your hands to wander. Try different positions, alternating techniques and just go with what feels good rather than seeing climax as a goal you have to achieve.

On a final note from me, there is nothing wrong with your name pikachu464. I love Pokémon and I'm 21. But I also like Agatha Christie Novels and Sherry. Each to their own! Xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.