• Help! Need Release

pikachu464 [sign in to see picture]

I can't go to the doctor for this. I told my mom I have a problem and she just laughs at me thinking I'm funny and refuses to take me to the doctor.

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Kasumi wrote:

Why not try this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25883

it's only £2.99 with free postage

I have this one - fast became one of my favourites!

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

pikachu464 wrote:

I can't go to the doctor for this. I told my mom I have a problem and she just laughs at me thinking I'm funny and refuses to take me to the doctor.

Could you not get a bus or taxi? Or walk if the surgery is close enough. Or, some surgeries do "phone appointments" so you try that? If you're in pain I doubt a toy is going to help.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Going to the doctor is free and will help you put a stop to your problem.

Occasionally people on the forums send gifts to others for helping them, genuinely being nice and people who they have formed a friendship with.

Asking for someone to send you toys is really quite rude, I'm sure if a stranger come up to you in the street and asked you to buy them something, you wouldn't. It's just not going to happen.

I get that times are hard and people can struggle with money, but if you're not willing to see a doctor, then I would save up some money and buy something yourself. Maybe then once you've made a few purchases and contributed to helping others on the forum someone might gift you something, or you could even look into the Sex Toy Tester section.

If you are in pain, you really need to see someone. Buying a sex toy won't help your problems, you really need to see a doctor.

Over all of that, this place is a friendly forum with lots of lovely people. So stick around while you save, let us know how it goes at the doctors, and ask around if you have any problems or any answers to questions that you might have, it's a really friendly and welcoming place to be :)

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

You do realise that this is an over 18's site so if you're not old enough to go to the doctors by yourself then you're not old enough to be on here.

Viridianuk [sign in to see picture]

pikachu464 wrote:

Woah... Hang on... Your mum won't take you to the doctor? How old are you? If you don't mind me asking?

Do you mind me asking how old you are? Why would you need your mothers permission to go to the doctors? You can make an appointment yourself to see a doctor without your mother.

Sorry I've just realised you're from the US and it won't be free to see a doctor. Is there any other adult that you trust that can help you? If not, you need to tell your mother that you have pain and you need to see a doctor. I'm not sure if you're mistaking the pain for the need of sexual release with something else that could be far more serious. You need to see a doctor.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I agree you need to get someone to help you honey. =)

sephiebb [sign in to see picture]

Without a doubt this is a medical issue and should be treated as such, if possible talk to an older friend who will understand so that they can back you up when you talk to your mother.

pikachu464 [sign in to see picture]

I am, I'm 28. But I can't drive a car, which is why I'd need my mom to take me there. And a taxi around here is too costly. Exspecially when I only get 930 dollars a month on SSI and most of that goes to bills.

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

pikachu464 wrote:

I am, I'm 28. But I can't drive a car, which is why I'd need my mom to take me there. And a taxi around here is too costly. Exspecially when I only get 930 dollars a month on SSI and most of that goes to bills.

That sounds hard but I still think you need to find a way - a friend to take you, the bus etc. you really need to see a doctor...and just on the whole sex toy thing..even though your situation sounds difficult it is unlikely to make anyone want to purchase you a toy when they don't know you.

As people have said if you can save up just 2.99 (however much that is in usd) then you can get a toy. Look under the cushions on the couch :)

pikachu464 wrote:

In which case I apologise. I didn't realise you were based in the US.

I would, however, still echo MissChar and still suggest that you find healthcare rather than a sex toy.

Trial&Error [sign in to see picture]

Am I the only one doubting ages quoted here?

"she" is American... Posting in a uk forum... Asking for someone to buy her a toy... And post it to the US...

28 or 14?

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Trial and error I doubt it too. Her sign in name is a flipping Pokemon character. 28 year olds don't use that for names etc . There has been a few random American accounts on her in last month of underage people begging for free sex toys

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Trial and error I doubt it too. Her sign in name is a flipping Pokemon character. 28 year olds don't use that for names etc . There has been a few random American accounts on her in last month of underage people begging for free sex toys

I won't tell you my email address naughty nurse but I'm 40 and if you knew it you would think I was 12 .although I was younger when I chose it.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Stuburns lol I understand some people use cartoon characters etc but its usually something the associate to from growing up with but Pokemon isn't even a cartoon that someone of 28 would have even grown up with. My 18 year old brother grew up watching it . So I don't understand the connection.
    Plus I'm sure there is public transport in America that the person could use if she needed to see a dr. When you need to see a dr you always find a way to get there no matter how little money you have.

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Pokemon has been around since 1996 so anyone in their early 30's could have a connection with it.

sorry for being geeky lol

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

I'm 30 and I remember pokemon because I had a friend who played it when it first came out and knew it was popular with younger kids too. I also remember the cartoon being on TV on Saturday mornings. But I agree that someone who really needs the dr would find a way.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.