• what was the most expensive item you bought,was it worth it

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

From toys, that would be the FMS from Pipedream. In your currency that was 300+ units or so. It started to peel after one day, deformed after a while longer, and I found I couldn't really use it anyway due to my specifics, so it definitely wasn't worth it ;)

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

This - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25284

And yes it was sooooo worth it

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

my elextrosex kit cost about £200 but has been worth it.

its such a strange and pleasant sensation and is intense. it could be used with partners too, but i've yet to try it.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

This http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25097 but I haven't made my mind up whether it was worth it or not yet. I was originally going to give it as a gift but I stupidly took it out of the box for a quick look and decided to keep it for myself. It's amazing, beautiful and elegant but it just isn't powerful enough. The Lh deluxe wand is way better.

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

This http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25097 but I haven't made my mind up whether it was worth it or not yet. I was originally going to give it as a gift but I stupidly took it out of the box for a quick look and decided to keep it for myself. It's amazing, beautiful and elegant but it just isn't powerful enough. The Lh deluxe wand is way better.

I agree It's definately not as powerful as a mains wand but you can't take a mains wand into the bath

kendo [sign in to see picture]

Lelo Insignia Isla.

Worth it's weight in gold.

Optimisticlover [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

my elextrosex kit cost about £200 but has been worth it.

its such a strange and pleasant sensation and is intense. it could be used with partners too, but i've yet to try it.

Haha, someone was trying to sell one of these to me and my OH at Erotica the other year.

the problem is, I'm an agricultural engineer so my hands are like leather, so whilst my OH was in pain, I could hardly feel anything...

Decided it probably wasn't for us.

Abanthis [sign in to see picture]

Lelo Siri -it's not the strongest, but it's worth it for the peace of mind that buying from a reliable brand gives and the range of vibration patterns.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.