• Vstroker can't really sense when you finish can it?

Fluffmo [sign in to see picture]

I recently bought the vstroker as I've a bit of a weakness for gadgets and stuff.. so given that it works from motion sensing using the accelerometer thing I can't see how it could sense when you finished, so to speak. The bumf on the sales page says it will sense when you're finished and show you the money shot but if all it can do is sense movement then it could only really guess that if you stopped then you'd probably gone over the edge. But in reality using the thing does detect when you stop but all she does is tells you to get back on with things..

Baffled.. have LH got their detail wrong? or is it just certain vids from the member area that works it out?

Anyone know? not a bad product though in all... might even do a review after a bit more use.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Try speaking to LH on the Livechat they will be able to help

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Hi Fluffmo,

When this product first arrived into HQ we were also wondering this feature worked, and we even considered trying it out with a Doc Johnson Realistic Ejaculating 8 Inch Cock! However, this is one of those cases where the content team have to trust the suppliers information about the product, as it's not really something we can test out.

Just to be clear, are you saying that this particular feature doesn't work? I'm happy to look for more information from the suppliers for you so we can get to the bottom of it.

Thanks for the feedback, and we'd love to read your review!

Thanks,

Nicole

Hi Nicole..

It certainly doesn't work based on the freebie vids that ship with it.. Not in the manner of the subject of the thread anyway..

As you say, I simply cannot see how on earth it could work really.. Although would be kinda handy if there is a way it does it as the last thing I wanna be doing at the point it's required is fiddling with the laptop controls.. If there is any way to get an answer it'd be interesting out of curiosity if nothing else. I wondered if it might sense if you switched off the cap at the 'point' but nope, didn't do owt.

One very good feature would be if you could stick it on automatic through the whole routine for a set number of minutes. Then the scenes could be more joined up too.

Need a bit of time to make use of the free 7 days so will find a bit of time and then look at a review once I've tried the better vids.

S&S [sign in to see picture]

I reviewed the Vstroker a while back, and I have to say I completely missed the part where it says that it will detect your orgasm and switch to the money-shot scene. I never assumed this was a feature, and certainly never had it happen whilst using it - I merely assumed when I was ready to finish, I would just hit the appropriate scene number and that would be that.

Lookingat the product description though, it does indeed state that it will detect your orgasm, and I'll definitely echo that there is no way the toy does this.

S&S wrote:

I reviewed the Vstroker a while back, and I have to say I completely missed the part where it says that it will detect your orgasm and switch to the money-shot scene. I never assumed this was a feature, and certainly never had it happen whilst using it - I merely assumed when I was ready to finish, I would just hit the appropriate scene number and that would be that.

Lookingat the product description though, it does indeed state that it will detect your orgasm, and I'll definitely echo that there is no way the toy does this.

Hi S&S, I read all the reviews and I have to say your thorough review nearly put me off.. You weren't too impressed with it were you? Have to say I'm still undecided and waiting till the time allows for me to try the freebie membership period. It was just too tempting really given it's new and gadgety but early impressions are with you in that they are on the right track and the idea is great, just somehow from concept to design missed the potential. I have to say though, dunno if Nicole is gonna look in to it but the blurb hasn't been changed yet.

If I could find the same statement on the fleshlight site, would be tempted to have a mention on their forum too.

Shame it doesn't quite get where it could. A configurable automatic run through with joined up scenes of the vids would be ideal, and if they could program in some way of detecting the point of no return then it would be a good step forward and both are software changes, not hardware. The end sequence needs to be longer too with a bit of a wind down or something. The end vid on one of the freebies is like 10 sec or something and thats seriously too rushed for me.

S&S [sign in to see picture]

Nah I wasn't too impressed with it at all. It's an absolutely great idea, but it's just not quite there yet - the sync between your movements and the video's just isn't smooth enough, which really takes away from the experience.

I did notice that they've added a lot more videos to the site, which is only a good thing. Unfortunately I'm not paying for a membership so I can't comment - but the selection looks a lot better than when I first tried it, so that's something.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.