• Jiggle Balls

    1374748770
    katzie23 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2012

    Ladies do jiggle balls work? I mean do they improve your vaginal walls? & lads does sex feel better if your o.h uses them?? I have a few & was just looking for some advice wether to use them or would I be wasting my time? Thanks x

    1374750921
    blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2115
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    I just had a baby 12 weeks ago and have been using balls that love honey sent me to test. My pelvic floors were non existant after i had my daughter. They are really helping me and my partners says he notices a difference. Unfortunately LH are not selling the ones I was testing just yet but in sure any brand would give the same result x

    1374752163
    katzie23 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2012

    Congratulations :) I've also had kids myself & intriqued to see if they do get your floor/walls back to anything they were like before, thanks for the advice x

    1374755113
    MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1976
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2013

    I agree with NN, I was also sent some tester balls from LH a few weeks ago that aren't being sold yet but they're amazing! Really really good I hope they stock them soon!

    1374757208
    Mrs S [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 23 Jul 2009

    i've also been ondering if to try some, will look out for the new ones, thanks

    1374757485

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3042
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    I haven't had any kids. So I am very tight down there anyway. But after using them they do work great!

    1374758559
    katzie23 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2012

    Thank you all, I'm still fairly tight down there but nothing to what I was like, will have a read of reviews & see what ones will be best for me nothing to lose I guess, silly question Maybye but how long do you keep them in for?

    1374759459

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3042
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    You can keep them in for as long as you want! I've heard some people even leave them in when they sleep. I've left them in for about 9/10 hours.

    1374759652
    katzie23 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2012

    Lollipop ;) wrote:

    You can keep them in for as long as you want! I've heard some people even leave them in when they sleep. I've left them in for about 9/10 hours.

    Thank you, very helpful :)

    1374762557

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3042
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Your very welcome sweet. :) happy to help.

    1374762999
    MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1976
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2013

    I kept mine in for 20 minutes a day and it worked a treat!

    1374764795
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1241
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2011

    I haven't had kids or anything but yeah they definitely work! I wear mine for ages, have left them in to sleep in (dont know if that even makes them work I just did it for fun) and they were fine and comfortable! I used Tracey cox toner balls but I find them a bit big so I've just ordered smaller ones :)

    1374767708
    katzie23 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2012

    MrsMcX wrote:

    I kept mine in for 20 minutes a day and it worked a treat!

    They really work then :) thank you

    1374768075
    katzie23 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2012

    MissChar wrote:

    I haven't had kids or anything but yeah they definitely work! I wear mine for ages, have left them in to sleep in (dont know if that even makes them work I just did it for fun) and they were fine and comfortable! I used Tracey cox toner balls but I find them a bit big so I've just ordered smaller ones :)

    That was a worry of mine wether they would be comfortable or not but everyone's reviews & advice on here says they are & they do work :) just had a look at them & they do look a bit big, I do have some that I got in a mystery gift thing ages ago so will give them a try see how they go, thank you again :)

    1374768322
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1241
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2011

    Yeah the Tracey cox ones feel awesome ! But if you really wanna work those muscles go smaller :) can't wait for my new ones to come! Enjoy chick xx

    1374768727
    IrishChris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 318
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2007

    Bought my OH a pair (can't remember which ones - golf ball sized silver with dimples) and she uses them every other day and maybe twice a month over night.

    She is super tight.

    I definitely recommend them!

    1374768933

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3042
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    They sound like the ones I have IrishChris http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232. They work really well and are cheap

    1374769417
    IrishChris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 318
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2007

    Lollipop ;) wrote:

    They sound like the ones I have IrishChris http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232. They work really well and are cheap

    The very ones!

    Very affordable and work very well. A few times she's worn them to work and txts me to tell me how they feel during the day. Sex is always wild and messy as soon as we see each other at home.

    1374769652
    katzie23 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2012

    IrishChris wrote:

    Lollipop ;) wrote:

    They sound like the ones I have IrishChris http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232. They work really well and are cheap

    The very ones!

    Very affordable and work very well. A few times she's worn them to work and txts me to tell me how they feel during the day. Sex is always wild and messy as soon as we see each other at home.

    Thank you both :) they sound great & the price is very cheap, sounds like fun IrishChris :)

    1374769934
    IrishChris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 318
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2007

    katzie23 wrote:

    Thank you both :) they sound great & the price is very cheap, sounds like fun IrishChris :)

    Let us know how you get on ;)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.