• Most Powerful Vibrator - Your Nominations!

    1374748602
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1455
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    Aside from the legendary Magic Wand, what is your nomination for the title of Most Powerful Vibrator?

    I know it's a bit of a subjective topic, but with your help we hope we can make sure no one is frustrated by a weak toy ever again!

    1374748666
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    LELO Ina 2 is my vote.

    1374748954
    S&S [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 438
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2011

    I vote for the LH rechargeable usb mini vibrator.

    I don't know if other people would agree. Its totally subjective I suppose. I'm still using this thing on its lowest setting!!!

    1374749022
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2258
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    The We-vibe Tango.

    I would say say this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3551 however some don't agree it is a vibrator as it focuses on mnovement.

    It's tricky actually.

    Very tricky. I have started to learn so much about peoples personal limits it is insane. So |I wish you luck on your project =)

    1374750945
    snapper [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 347
    • Joined: 25 Jul 2008

    I think this is a diffcult question

    Some people will preffer hi speed tingle vibration where as others find deep rubblings to much to bare

    Personally I like to use these on my better half Its one of the few where I feel in control and she has to come if I hold it in place long enough !

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17990 and

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17992

    But as Nympomanic has shown I would love to try this out but my pockets are shallow at the moment

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3551

    1374751750
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1541
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    LH USB rechargeable vibrator never had anything that strong before.

    1374753003
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1455
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010
    1374755854
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Also forgot to add Rends bullet and the Tango.

    1374756697
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1455
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    Despina Rose wrote:

    Also forgot to add Rends bullet and the Tango.

    I'd already added those, they have quite a reputation (and well deserved :D)

    Keep 'em coming if they're not listed!

    1374757090
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2219
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Another vote for the We-Vibe Tango here (After the Deluxe Magic Wand of course. :D) xx

    To add a new one....Before I got the Tango, I rated the Iroha Midori pretty high. Not as powerful as the Tango but more powerful that a lot of other vibes I own. However, some peeps didn't rate it that high. It is subjective indeed xx

    1374757419
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6262
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Aside from my 'Amazing' LH Magic Wand.... I would also recommend the following:

    Lovehoney Bedtime 10 Function Twin Bullet Vibrator Set: - 2 Very Powerful Bullet's!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22203

    LH 'Mini' Magic Wand Vibrator - Extremely Powerful for its Size!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097

    Hope this helps Alice :)

    1374757838

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2993
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    I think the LoveHoney silencer vibrator is very powerful. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16603 and also Lovehoneys erotic rocket.

    1374758412
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6262
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Lollipop ;) wrote:

    I think the LoveHoney silencer vibrator is very powerful. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16603 and also Lovehoneys erotic rocket.

    I forgot about the LH Erotic Rocket - I agree Lollipop :) - very powerful for its size!

    1374759177
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1455
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    Aside from my 'Amazing' LH Magic Wand.... I would also recommend the following:

    Lovehoney Bedtime 10 Function Twin Bullet Vibrator Set: - 2 Very Powerful Bullet's!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22203

    LH 'Mini' Magic Wand Vibrator - Extremely Powerful for its Size!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097

    Hope this helps Alice :)

    Absolutely! Thank you, have added those two.

    1374759798
    taraman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 417
    • Joined: 30 Jun 2012

    My nomination is the LH Mini Magic Wand. Amazing power!

    1374760146
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2258
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Argh1 Argh!!!!!! Sorry my brain is exploding ;-)

    Size is a ticky subject, it's not just about surfac area (body and toy), but the forn of vibratiobsm naterial and shaoeee of product oreven person.

    I've knowwwn this for awhile but since I haave started home sex ed course I have learrnt so much.

    1374764155
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2219
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    Argh1 Argh!!!!!! Sorry my brain is exploding ;-)

    Size is a ticky subject, it's not just about surfac area (body and toy), but the forn of vibratiobsm naterial and shaoeee of product oreven person.

    I've knowwwn this for awhile but since I haave started home sex ed course I have learrnt so much.

    Were you testing a vibrator as you typed this Ness? :P Hehe xxxx

    1374764444
    Venus80 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 99
    • Joined: 7 Nov 2010

    Marc Dorcel Joy Silicone Rabbit Vibrator

    1374771084
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2258
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Fluffbags wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    Argh1 Argh!!!!!! Sorry my brain is exploding ;-)

    Size is a ticky subject, it's not just about surfac area (body and toy), but the forn of vibratiobsm naterial and shaoeee of product oreven person.

    I've knowwwn this for awhile but since I haave started home sex ed course I have learrnt so much.

    Were you testing a vibrator as you typed this Ness? :P Hehe xxxx

    partly yes *hides* sorry I have little free time, right now :-/

    1374777582
    KittyStar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 193
    • Joined: 10 May 2013

    I've found that the adore swan packs a punch!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.