• Self-lubricating vibes from Cascade

Dr Cascade [sign in to see picture]

Thank you ;-)

Dr Cascade [sign in to see picture]

Lillybeth wrote:

I like the theory behind these. However I would love to see the development of a product that you could use with your own choice of lube; something with a reservoir which you refill rather than a cartridge you change. I’m sure it could be developed and Cascade could market their own range of lubes to go with them.

HI Lilybeth.

Your observations are certainly in line with many others, although we are proud of our CE Lubricant, this may not help those who prefer their own Lubricant.

Keep an eye on this forum and we'll see what we can do :-)

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

HI all

Have recently wriiten quite an extensive review on the product since we received one as a tester.

Just waiting for the review to be approved and I will direct a link to it as it may answer quite a few questions.

SubReiSkyeM [sign in to see picture]

I think these sound great but I'm not at all keen on the fact that the lube has glycerin in it. Plenty of companies are moving past the point of needing that in lubes and I think pretty much every other company should follow suit.

Just Jenson wrote:

HI all

Have recently wriiten quite an extensive review on the product since we received one as a tester.

Just waiting for the review to be approved and I will direct a link to it as it may answer quite a few questions.

As promised, here is our review... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28063&reviewid=59281#customer_reviews

by the way, has anyone had a problem with the buttons on this toy? We find it incredibly difficult to turn it on or off. The buttons just seem to respond. not sure if it a fault, or just a badly made item?

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

I would worry about the life span of a toy like this, would the self lubrication shorten it's life expectancy?

But for me, i prefer putting on lube, all part of foreplay

I agree with you BLueeyes82 - anything with moving parts such as this is at greater risk to go wrong.

However after 3 months and minimal use i didnt expect the on/off button to wear out. Part of the reason we hardly use it is because we can never turn it on, and when we do it takes ages to turn it off and totally kills the moment!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.