• New toy, testing 1…2

Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]

Well i had another new toy arrive yesterday, the last of my first set masturbatory aids purely for me.

It was a small, black, silicone butt plug.

I've experimented with anal play before, using http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14764 without batteries as a sort of toy to help me feel full and tense around something as I orgasmed.

At the time I always felt a little dirty or weird after playing there, I wasn't used to the feelings in me, and maybe I wasn't sure on my OH's feelings. Before making this purchase I spoke at length with my OH about it, and turns out she's fine with it, actually encouraged it - WIN!

Well the package came whilst I was at work, so when I returned home it was waiting. I opened it to have a look and I was happy. Problem was I was intruiged still - I should mention me and my OH currently agree on not taking my anal play into the bedroom, although those dynamics may well change.

Well after work I needed to shower, so with my OH leaving me to do so I decided to try it, albeit for the 5 minutes I was in the shower. I found a few things, one I most certainly like it. Two I got hard upon its insertion, and that erection wavers as I get used to it.

In the shower I decided to just understand my feelings towards it and comfortable with it being there, which I did.

Now I've decided on a second, longer test. My OH's at work so I'm home alone doing a few jobs and what not, so decided to insert it and have it in whilst I'm doing these, just to see what pleasure it gives etc. I like the idea of using the butt plug as a sexual aid but I'm more interested in using it as a pre-cursor to things, wearing it during daily activities to see what it does to my body. In this respect I'm quite jealous of females use of love eggs. My OH and I are currently working up to her using her love egg out-and-about, after that it will be using her butt plug, then maybe both combined, mmmmm.

I immediately noticed that my erection yesterday upon its insertion wasn't circumstantial, and that happened again today. I also noticed that I can get used to it for a while, even forget it's there, then tense - as the body naturally does evrey so often - and, boy!, do I get reminded it's there.

So at the moment it's been in about 10 minutes and all I've done is walked to the other room and sat down to post on here.

We'll have to see what the next few hours bring...

(hmm, I'm planning a quick 10 minute supermarket dash, do I keep it in for the challenge?)

J

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.