• The Ultimate Toy Wall

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

*bump* for Repliquant - more Mister B has landed at LH.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

i never tire of looking at this wall :O

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

*bump* for Repliquant - more Mister B has landed at LH.

Allo allo.

Well... this isn't looking good ;) I begged for the B-51 cork in the 'pander to me thread', since I couldn't find that anywhere sensible. I saw that it didn't make it, or was just forgotten. Waited a bit and it looked like you were done ordering from Mr.B and associated acts.That's ok — yesterday I gave up and combed the net all the way to the Mariana Trench, and found a half-trustworthy outfit that sells that bomb. Didn't see any other way, so I ordered it, and have yet to see it shipped. Need to wait some more. That's all right, it's a risk and I'll live with it ;)

---------------

Now regarding the new keepburning arrivals:

http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=keep+burning&view=grid

I actually had one of those once, in late May. It was part of a string of bad toys which put me off certain things for ever. Here is the original post of mine in the 'anyone had a bad experience with a sex toy' thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/551845-anyone-had-a-bad-experience-with-a-sex-toy/#p667467

This toy felt like a piece of asphalt with a sandpaper finish. It rubbed me raw, and it would have lacerated me had I not been careful. Then there were three other toys made of the same material, one from Doc Johnson which was so hard that it caused my eyes to self-lubricate, one from Tantus which all disappeared up my cavity and lodged there, and one from NS Novelties which was just as hard as the Booster from keepburning, but with a silky finish — didn't help any because it had razorblade-sharp rings on it which were so painful that the whole thing took me out of action for days.

Toys should be fun, and none of these were fun. Regarding keepburning again, I asked one of the local pink-store bozos whether it wouldn't be sensible to warn customers what they are getting into with these things. He replied that this was supposed to be a line for those who like their play rough, and their toys hard, citing himself as an example. He showed me a bear toy that scared the daylights out of me. There is a market for this, apparently, only I don't belong to it. He didn't have anything to say about quality issues though, i.e. displacement of poured halves of that keepburning toy. Maybe it was just my copy, maybe not. What I did notice on the wrapper was a small note disclaiming any warranty should the wrapper be removed. That's funny because in order to see the misalignment of poured halves and the big mother of a sharp seam, I needed to unwrap it in the first place...

So, I tried one product only, and I base my opinions on that. If what you have ordered is anything like the Booster I had, then these should be labelled with a warning of sorts, so that people know what they are getting themselves into. To repeat a certain movie title citation from that thread:

THERE WILL BE BLOOD

Others' milimetrage may vary, but I think it's a fair warning ;)

lillithlibby [sign in to see picture]

Wow, love the wall :-) one question though as I can't tell if you're joking or if I've missed something. There are radioactive toys??

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

lillithlibby wrote:

Wow, love the wall :-) one question though as I can't tell if you're joking or if I've missed something. There are radioactive toys??

Def: "A material that spontaneously emits this kind of radiation — which includes the emission of energetic alpha particles, beta particles, and gamma rays — is considered radioactive."

Some toys emit particles, sweating plasticizer chemicals not unlike the medieval unwashed masses, or radioactive atoms, which is what I referred to somewhat tongue in cheek ;)

lillithlibby [sign in to see picture]

Oooh ok :-) *slinks off into a corner somewhere*

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.