• Masturbation Prevention

Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes I have the need to masturbate and so do, mostly because opportunity arrises.

This is mostly because I imagine doing things to my OH, create fantasies etc. However when I have these ideas I don't want to be wanking off about them, I'd rather wait to act them out.

Are there any devices that kind of limit masturbation that anyone can advise? I don't know if I'll purchase one when it comes round to it but I'd like to look. I'm looking for something that encases the penis in some way meaning I can't rub it etc, but can still be worn comfortably both daily and during sleep.

J

quietguy [sign in to see picture]

discipline is the cheapest form I can think of - just stop doing it - you'll feel better for it to have more self control.

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

Hi LTC,

I think what you are looking for is some sort of chastity device.I dont know much about them but heres the link to the page. Hopefully someone will be able to advise whats best to start out wit, although there are reviews on the product pages.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/bondage/chastity-belts-devices/

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Long Time Cumiing wrote:

Sometimes I have the need to masturbate and so do, mostly because opportunity arrises.

This is mostly because I imagine doing things to my OH, create fantasies etc. However when I have these ideas I don't want to be wanking off about them, I'd rather wait to act them out.

Are there any devices that kind of limit masturbation that anyone can advise? I don't know if I'll purchase one when it comes round to it but I'd like to look. I'm looking for something that encases the penis in some way meaning I can't rub it etc, but can still be worn comfortably both daily and during sleep.

J

Hi LTC,

I'd definitely recommend reading this Chastity Belts for Beginners guide. Some great tips and suggestions.

Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]

I have before tried to change my mindset, successfully for a period of time.

However what I'm talking about now is something to moreso make my mindset change maybe, just something that will prevent me from doing anything when the urges hit.

J

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

Im with you on this one LTC... its hard to have the discipline...

Rodna [sign in to see picture]

If it's becoming a problem in life, self-discipline is the way to go, really.

For me, a chastity belt has made me hornier and want to masturbate even more :x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.