• Mans best friend

BIBOY [sign in to see picture]

Hello everyone, I am male and very much enjoy sex. I am looking for good sex toys, not only cock rings and things like that. But I would like a BIG dildo, and a vibrator, anyone got any ideas odf what os best and what is the most fun?

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

the manrammer has some very good reviews on here . hello an welcome to the forums btw !

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

It would help if he defined 'big'. Since he's after not just big but BIG, I was about to suggest the TSX Caterpillar, as it would have deserved the caps without being femur-sized at the same time ;)

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

BIBOY wrote:

Hello everyone, I am male and very much enjoy sex. I am looking for good sex toys, not only cock rings and things like that. But I would like a BIG dildo, and a vibrator, anyone got any ideas odf what os best and what is the most fun?

For use by yourself or with a partner, if so male or female variety - it makes a bit of a difference :)

If solo, as has already been asked have you tried anal toys already because going big to start with is going to hurt and you can do permenant damage to your anus.

Give us some more info and we can answer the question better

Welcome to the forum

xGGx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.