• Male toys

    1372203245
    Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 130
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2013

    Looking in to purchasing my first toy for myself for solo play.

    I am currently considering the Thrust - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23983 - but wondered if anyone else had any suggestions on any other toys.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated, I shall be making my purchase(s) over the coming days - haha yes I said coming in a sex forum and am immature enough to be chuckling to myself about it.

    J

    1372206083
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2219
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    My partner has a fair amount of masturbation sleeves including the Thrust. He compares it to being similar stimulation to the flshlight except he says it is tighter and offers more internal texture stimulation. The material is not quite as good though and it doesnt fit into the case quite as well as the Fleshlights (It kinda pulls out of its case more on the backstroke)..they both have pros and cons but overall he says the thrust is a good toy, especially at sale price I would say go for it!

    One of his favourites is this:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22078

    It looks weird but feels the most intense out of all his toys. (Just check out all the rave reviews that say similar.) So for a cheaper start. I would say that one.

    If you feel like splurging, I feel that you cant go far wrong with a Fleshlight. Expensive yes, but they feel good and last aaaaages. If you are average sized (In girth and length) you might wanna check out the sex in a can range from Fleshlight. But avoid these if you have a large penis. We haven't tried the Tenga flipholes yet, they are pricey just like the fleshlights and I will kind of sum it up by saying go for a Fleshlight if you fancy a more realistic, gentle, less tight experience. Go for the Tenga Fliphole if you want a more intense, textured, high stimulation kind of experience. Both Tenga and Fleshlight are good in their own ways but for different reasons.

    I personally would say to avoid the Tracey Cox Strokers. They feel amazing but they don't last as long as any other strokers, they tear much easier. I have bought three Tracey Cox ones and all tore within a few months (Three different men...I am a generous sex toy giver lol)

    I would also not recommend tenga eggs, they will have an even shorter shelf life than the ones mentioned above and the stimulation/texture is minimal in our experience anyways.

    So my guys recommendations in order from best:

    1) Lovehoney double sided black stroker (Very high stimulation/quite tight feeling, not a realistic feel though. gets top spot because price is a consideration and this toy offers great feels for 5 times less than the ones below)

    2) Fleshlight or Tenga Fliphole (Both long lasting and well designed toys that most often get rave reviews. Tenga for texture, Fleshlight for realism)

    3) Fleshlight Sex in a can (A baby Fleshlight, smaller in size. tighter so avoid if your large, higher level of stimulation, same material as Fleshlight)

    3) Thrust (yes this is labelled number 3 as well as its about equal for sensation as the sex in a can)

    4) Tracey Cox Strokers (great sensations, high stimulation but tear easier than the above)

    5) Tenga Eggs (Minimal stimulation and short lasting.

    Anyway, hope that helps somewhat but any questions just ask :D

    1372207039
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Fluffbags has already covered a considerable amount but I will add the Tenga strokers are very good. Much much better than Tracey Cox which ripped very quickly.

    1372238798
    Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 130
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2013

    This is truly excellent advice, and I thank you all

    J

    1372239283
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1782
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    I would personally highly recommend any fleshlight. Absolutely worth the money. Out of everything I have used these a always come out on top.

    1372273826
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3555
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    Long Time Cumiing wrote:

    Looking in to purchasing my first toy for myself for solo play.

    I am currently considering the Thrust - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23983 - but wondered if anyone else had any suggestions on any other toys.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated, I shall be making my purchase(s) over the coming days - haha yes I said coming in a sex forum and am immature enough to be chuckling to myself about it.

    J

    T has this & likes it very much its a good choice . Good luck in finding the one you want

    1372275258
    Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 130
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2013

    KinkyFuckery wrote:

    Long Time Cumiing wrote:

    Looking in to purchasing my first toy for myself for solo play.

    I am currently considering the Thrust - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23983 - but wondered if anyone else had any suggestions on any other toys.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated, I shall be making my purchase(s) over the coming days - haha yes I said coming in a sex forum and am immature enough to be chuckling to myself about it.

    J

    T has this & likes it very much its a good choice . Good luck in finding the one you want

    I made my purchase this morning, buying this.

    I decided that, for my first one I wasn't going to spend too much on a fleshlight, and in the end I see male masturbator sleeves as a bit weird, although I may eventually purchase one and grow to like them.

    J

    1372275487
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    My OH didn't find there was that much difference between the Thrust and the Fleshight. The material is softer on the Fleshlight but he didn't think it was worth twice the amount. Keep us updated on how you get on :)

    1372275724
    Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 130
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2013

    Despina Rose wrote:

    My OH didn't find there was that much difference between the Thrust and the Fleshight. The material is softer on the Fleshlight but he didn't think it was worth twice the amount. Keep us updated on how you get on :)

    I will do this, I expect to receive my item on friday.

    J

    1372373917
    you wont like it till you try it [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 27 Oct 2010

    Long Time Cumiing wrote:

    Looking in to purchasing my first toy for myself for solo play.

    I am currently considering the Thrust - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23983 - but wondered if anyone else had any suggestions on any other toys.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated, I shall be making my purchase(s) over the coming days - haha yes I said coming in a sex forum and am immature enough to be chuckling to myself about it.

    J

    My personal favourite is the 'Tracey Cox Supersex Supertight'Stroker' http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22208 its the best toy I have ever had for masturbation yet, I have had fleshlights and fined thay are not worth the money or the effert ti maintain them, If you dont like them to tight (unlike me) then thay do a sensual one aswell.

    good luck

    :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.