• Leaf Toys

KittyStar [sign in to see picture]

Hi LH,
    I was wondering if you've stocked any Leaf products in the past or if there's a reason why you don't?
    Simply asking because the Life and Vitality vibes caught my eye recently and noticed this seems to be one of the only brands you guys don't sell :(

P.s
    Does anyone on the forum have any experience with the range and could tell me what they think?

alivemore [sign in to see picture]

Not seen this brand before.

Looking at there products the seem pretty similar to the Lelo ones whic Love Honey do sell..

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I have tired a few and seen a few at show and in-stores.

It's tricky, their motors are powerful, but focus on where they are positioned. I feel the products need guides / instrustions on how to use them to thewir fullest.

Also green doesn't sell well... now many say this is a UK thing, but actually a lot of companies else where have trouble with green products.

I'm not sure if you've checked out swam vibes, but they are by the same company. Also Envy just came out, and these toys use the same motors, silicone, and more, but are basic striaght smoothie vibe - they've actually pretty good. Both swan and Envy are more likely to sell though due to their colours being pink. Also swan vibes depend on personal likes, and body shape too.... I use Envy as a clit toy.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I think they used to stock them, but they did not sell too well?

I would personally love green toy, but then the very few currently available are not exactly what I am after, apart from maybe Lelo Ina in the future. Just need to save the money.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

As Nymph pointed out they are made by Swan or Jopen in the US. Those are also actually made by Cal Exotics. I like the Leaf toys and have one of those and hoping to get more. However I don't get on well with the Swan or Jopen range, much too focused on rabbits and weird shapes for my liking. Although I like the Leaf toy it isn't better than LELO. LELO is easier to work too. It all depends on what you want.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Stick it in the Pander me thread LH check out what customers would like in there - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Stick it in the Pander me thread LH check out what customers would like in there - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/

Good idea but as Lovehoney used to stock them they probably didn't do too well so chances are they wont stock them again. Worth a try though.

Despina Rose wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Good idea but as Lovehoney used to stock them they probably didn't do too well so chances are they wont stock them again. Worth a try though.

@kinkyfuckery - I was debating posting on that thread but I figured this was easier for getting opinions. Speaking of which thank you for the input everyone! ^^

So LH stocked them in the past and i'm too late, typical haha

Laveila wrote:

I would personally love green toy, but then the very few currently available are not exactly what I am after, apart from maybe Lelo Ina in the future. Just need to save the money.

Snap! I love the Lelo and Leaf greens.
    More variety in green and turquoise (my fave colour) toys on this site would be great :D

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Despina Rose wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

You never know if there is a demand they may re instate them

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

KittyStar wrote:

Hi LH,
    I was wondering if you've stocked any Leaf products in the past or if there's a reason why you don't?
    Simply asking because the Life and Vitality vibes caught my eye recently and noticed this seems to be one of the only brands you guys don't sell :(

P.s
    Does anyone on the forum have any experience with the range and could tell me what they think?

Hey KittyStar

If there's something you'd like us to stock, pop a post in the PANDER TO ME thread and our buyers will get back to you with if/when we can get the item, or let you know any reason we don't stock them :)

Lovehoney - Flavie [sign in to see picture]

Hello

We used to sell the green ones but discontinued them as not selling.

The purple leafs are coming out soon with more vibrations so we will stock them when they are released.

Hope this helps

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

I love my Leaf Fresh, not as much as I love my Tango but it's definitely in my top 10 toys in my collection.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.