• Staining on the base of happy rabbit

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I did have a search of the forums but nothing came up.

I have had my happy rabbit for about 6 months now. I love it, one of the only two rabbits I have left. I haven't used it in around a month but went to use it today. However I found there is orange stains around the seams of the white plastic of the base and also around the surface of the base though not as strong. It looks to me like rust but doesn't come off and isn't metal.

I store the happy rabbit in the case provided in a cool dry place away from any metal. I also don't really understand why it has suddenly happened.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hi Despina Rose,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with your rabbit! It's hard to say why something like this would happen without seeing it myself, however it's certainly not something I've heard of before and it does seem strange!

I would recommend you get in touch with Customer Care and discuss this with them. They may ask you to send them a photo of the stain so they can try to figure out what the issue is. Either way if you're within your returns period then I'm sure we can get something sorted for you.

Thanks for the quick reply Jess, I will send a message now.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

silly question probably but have you checked that the batteries havent leaked whilst it was in disuse ? ive had other electricals have this problem , though thankfully no sex toys .

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

silly question probably but have you checked that the batteries havent leaked whilst it was in disuse ? ive had other electricals have this problem , though thankfully no sex toys .

I don't think that's the problem because Happy Rabbits are rechargeable. It could be that it hadn't dried properly after you washed it or maybe the type of lube you're using has stained it? Like Jess said, get in touch with Customer Care and they will sort it out for you in no time :)

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

doh ! i did not know this ! sorry !

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

doh ! i did not know this ! sorry !

It's alright! You're not expected to know everything! I only know cos I used to own a happy rabbit :)

Pink is right, it is rechargeable. I only wash the silicone part making sure to not get the rest wet. I only use Sliquid water based lubricants with silicone toys.

They are helpful suggestions though :)

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

I've just discovered mine is going orange and I only got mine this week!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

pr4wnst4r wrote:

I've just discovered mine is going orange and I only got mine this week!

I'm sure if you get in touch with customer service they will replace your Happy Rabbit for you - the first one I received didn't even work at all but they were happy to send me a new one - sending faulty ones back also help them figure out what is going wrong! It is a pain the butt though right? Especially when you had to save up for one too like me and you! *hugs*

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

Mine is barely noticeable but i've noticed a light orange colour on the base, I'm not bothered about it but if it gets any worse I probably will have to send it back, I've heard some people saying it might be from the satin storage bag? I've been keeping mine in that and in it's box so i've now taken it out of the satin bag and just keeping it in the box hoping the orange stains don't get worse.

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Please contact customer care, they can offer any help needed :)

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.