• Difference between Slimline Oh! Rabbit Vibrator and Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Slimline Rabbit ?

uxo [sign in to see picture]

Hey all, we're after a slimline rabbit and I believe I've enquired about these before - just wondering what the big differences are between the LH Slimline Oh! and Jessica Rabbit Slimline 2? The Oh! looks nicer... has anyone had any experience of one or the other, or both?

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Bump

Fluffbags & HappilyExperimenting are good on this subject

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Hi uxo, and thanks KF for bumping this thread!

Well when comparing both you need to take into account your personal preferences - you're leaning more towards the Oh! Rabbit and I don't blame you! I have the slimline Oh! Rabbit and although it is very small it's nice and powerful for its size.

Oh! Rabbit Slimline - Waterproof, 3 ear speeds and four ear patterns, made of silicone and has 4 inches of insertable length.

Jessica Rabbit Slimline - Waterproof, 3 ear speeds, no patterns, made of skin safe rubber, 4.75 inches of insertable length.

Both take 3 AAA batteries as well.

Personally I would get the Oh! Rabbit but I already know what it's like It has speeds and patterns AND it has simpler controls than the Jessica Rabbit. Safer materials too. The Jessica however has a longer shaft.

Let us know what you decide to get! x

uxo [sign in to see picture]

I think you've sold the Oh! to us :) Thanks for the detailed info and thanks KinkyFuckery for the bump!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

No problem we are all here to help and Happyily Experimenting knows her snizzle over rabbits x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.