• Which Lube For Flashlight?

Mbfireman [sign in to see picture]

I've recently bought my first flashlight (it's brilliant!) it came with a sachet of lube that worked well and made my first flashlight encounter one not to forget! 😋 At the same time I bought some tenga lube and unfortunately my second encounter wasn't as good :( The tenga lube went sticky really quickly and found I had to reaply a couple of times, the stuff that came with it lasted me all session and was lovely and silky throughout.

So.... Which lubes do you guys use for the best flashlight experience?

Many Thanks in advance!

MB

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Mbfireman wrote:

I've recently bought my first flashlight (it's brilliant!) it came with a sachet of lube that worked well and made my first flashlight encounter one not to forget! 😋 At the same time I bought some tenga lube and unfortunately my second encounter wasn't as good :( The tenga lube went sticky really quickly and found I had to reaply a couple of times, the stuff that came with it lasted me all session and was lovely and silky throughout.

So.... Which lubes do you guys use for the best flashlight experience?

Many Thanks in advance!

MB

If you particularly liked the sachet it came with, you can buy full bottles of it:

Fleshlight Fleshlube 30ml

Fleshlight Fleshlube 100ml

Fleshlight Fleshlube 250ml

:-)

Mbfireman [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Alice. I'll perhaps make a purchase!

Anyone other fleshlight users have any recommendations?

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

When I got a fleshlight for my OH I got it with http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27047 he's had no complaints in regards to it at all. Since I don't personally use it myself I can't recommend it on my personal experiance.

DannyLG19 [sign in to see picture]

I use Love Honeys water based lube. It hasn't dried up on my once and I have very long fleshlight sessions as I like to drag them out from time to time.

I highly recommend this lube and it is fantastic value for money! - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25000

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.