• Squirting strapon

Terrus [sign in to see picture]

Hi,
    I'm looking for a strapon with a good squirting effect for anal and facial play and would be greatful for any advice about what to buy.

I'm thinking about buying a Squirt the realistic and a suitable harness for it. Is this compatible with any hharness, and which one would you recommend?

Thanks!
    Terrus

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

i have no idea , sorry , but welcome to tthe forums and -- that sounds like FUN !!!!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Hi welcome to the forum

Could your explain a little more do you want a strapon on that allows you to squirt your cum or to make your girl squirt ?

Terrus [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the warm welcomes

What I am looking for is a strapon that can be filled with liquid and has some sort of pumping device that enables my wife to shoot a load.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

mmm gonna be hard to find that i have a nose at - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/sex-toys-for-couples/hollow-strap-ons/

KittyStar [sign in to see picture]

How about something like this in an O ring harness?
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8657 - Doc Johnson Realistic Ejaculating 8 inch

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Oh, funny, my blog this week was related to this! You can read it here.

We have two ejaculating dildos that would be suitable: Doc Johnson Realistic Ejaculating 8 Inch Cock or Doc Johnson Classic Dinger Squirty Realistic Dildo. Each of these can be used with a harness - just check the "O-Ring Diameter" in the "How It Measures Up" section of the product page.

Then you'll have to buy a harness separately. You may find these guides useful: How to Choose a Strap-On Harness and How to Choose a Dildo That Fits Your Harness.

Hope that helps! Please feel free to contact our Customer Care team if you need more help :)

-Nicole

luuu1989 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all.. out of interest how diffficult would it be to fill the squirting dildos with real cum?

oddly .. i was at the seaside today an went into a gift shop an they had penis waterpistols . made me think of this post :p

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

oddly .. i was at the seaside today an went into a gift shop an they had penis waterpistols .

Is it too flippant to say that'd do in a pinch?

But in all seriousness, this will require an ejaculating dildo and a harness. As far as I know none of the strapless strapons have a facility for fluid expulsion.

Lillybeth wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

oddly .. i was at the seaside today an went into a gift shop an they had penis waterpistols .

Is it too flippant to say that'd do in a pinch?

But in all seriousness, this will require an ejaculating dildo and a harness. As far as I know none of the strapless strapons have a facility for fluid expulsion.

it was only 2 quid ... would have bought one if my lil un wasnt with me cackling at it '' look mum its a doodle ! '' *kill me *

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

I'm sorry if this looks like a double post, but they seem to be going missing - I was saying that yes, children notice everything. But this sounds like a very British seaside find.

Lillybeth wrote:

I'm sorry if this looks like a double post, but they seem to be going missing - I was saying that yes, children notice everything. But this sounds like a very British seaside find.

really is / was not SO much anymore ive noticed .. almost every seafront gift shop used to have the ''naughty'' section in but not so much these days

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.