• TENGA Standard Edition Double Hole Onacup for 2?

you wont like it till you try it [sign in to see picture]

Hay guys, me and my best bud where thinking of seeing how the action of double penatration would affect us, and our general performance.

I was thinking of gettig the 'TENGA Double Hole one cup' to practice on but it is only a 'one go' kinda thing so.....

Anyway, What I would like to know is can 2 average sized guys fit inside this thing?

It looks ok, but I dont want to get one to try it and we brake the thing open and cause one of us ingury.

I was thinking of getting a dildo to try but its an odd item to buy for this use XD.

Any advice would be cool

Thanks

Romeo Papa [sign in to see picture]

I have the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12446 and it has a plastic case to it. Even though there is a lot on stretch on the inside I'd really doubt it would fit two guys.

Badger73 [sign in to see picture]

Just looked up the double hole on here and reading the reviews, especialy the one by Stuburns i think that if you were both looking to be in it at the same time you would both have to be on the small side. Reading all the reviews i would have to say no but then again no one has said that they have tried to do that, lol.

Thanks all for your replies, If you are all interested in this, I dont mined being the pilot on this, hay if it dose suck then we can just finish off our side.

If someone elce tries this befor hand, plese say as it looks like we have some intrest in this.

Thanks by the way 'Badger73' as you say the guy in the revuew is having dificulty and me and my buddy are about the same size as him, each.

I might try it anyway if I can get one on LH DOD (Deal Of the Day) or have some spair funds.

If I try it, I will put my revuew on hear aswell as on the product.

Thanks peeps

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.