• Question

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

Whats the difference between a prostate massager and an anal prober or beads?

Are these both for males? Sorry if this has been done, did a quick search but PC is playing up.

Thinking of buying this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

Only males have prostates and so prostate massagers are only for them. Any anal toy will feel nice regardless of gender though. As youre male, id suggest getting a prostate toy as theyre so much nicer and you can orgasm solely off using one

Thanks. Had a look at the guide and a few products but not sure where to start...

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

fistinglover69 wrote:

Only males have prostates and so prostate massagers are only for them. Any anal toy will feel nice regardless of gender though. As youre male, id suggest getting a prostate toy as theyre so much nicer and you can orgasm solely off using one

the prostate massagers usually have a slight curve to them. think of it like the diffrence between a vibrator and a g-spot vibrator. both can push the same button, but one of them is curved in the right direction :).

I do agree though a prostate orgasim is so much better than a quick tug :P

Any product recommendations for a beginner?

Thanks Ork. Just slightly put off by some of the descriptions in the videos avout leve ltwo or level three. I just want something for a level one!

Look at the descriptions and pick the smallest circumference or flick through the reviews and people will have said if its good for beginners

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11058 this one looks good but is quite.pricey

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

Thanks Ork. Just slightly put off by some of the descriptions in the videos avout leve ltwo or level three. I just want something for a level one!

I think this one might be just the ticket for you - tapered, slim, has the prostate curve and also has vibrations (which are good for a beginner as it helps you to find the right spot more easily!)

Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Prostate Probe Vibrator

It's just like a beginner's butt plug, but with the additional features it seems you'd like to try to hit the P-spot.

Thanks everyone - I've taken Alice's advice and put in an order.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.