• Oops!

    1368650769
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2219
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    I am currently testing some very nice Ben wa balls (That are on the small side, and have no string, so you often forget they are in sometimes.) Anyway I popped them in a few hours ago and continued with my work which involves a lot of sitting and typing, nothing too stenuous. I completely forgot I had them in....

    Until I went to the toilet. Mid pee I was suddenly reminded of the presence of said balls when both shot out of me and hit the bowl with a *chink* *chink*

    Suffice to say I just spend the last 5 minutes with marigolds on, followed by another 5 minutes of intense washing with every anti bacterial soap and spray I could find.

    Ladies remember. It isnt just men who need to keep an eye on their balls!

    1368651494
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1190
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    Fluffbags wrote:

    I am currently testing some very nice Ben wa balls (That are on the small side, and have no string, so you often forget they are in sometimes.) Anyway I popped them in a few hours ago and continued with my work which involves a lot of sitting and typing, nothing too stenuous. I completely forgot I had them in....

    Until I went to the toilet. Mid pee I was suddenly reminded of the presence of said balls when both shot out of me and hit the bowl with a *chink* *chink*

    Suffice to say I just spend the last 5 minutes with marigolds on, followed by another 5 minutes of intense washing with every anti bacterial soap and spray I could find.

    Ladies remember. It isnt just men who need to keep an eye on their balls!

    hahaha silly fluffly!

    1368651724
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    Fluffbags wrote:

    I am currently testing some very nice Ben wa balls (That are on the small side, and have no string, so you often forget they are in sometimes.) Anyway I popped them in a few hours ago and continued with my work which involves a lot of sitting and typing, nothing too stenuous. I completely forgot I had them in....

    Until I went to the toilet. Mid pee I was suddenly reminded of the presence of said balls when both shot out of me and hit the bowl with a *chink* *chink*

    Suffice to say I just spend the last 5 minutes with marigolds on, followed by another 5 minutes of intense washing with every anti bacterial soap and spray I could find.

    Ladies remember. It isnt just men who need to keep an eye on their balls!

    i bought some of the small ones with no string and was too unnerved to try them properly ,ie : for more than a very short while as they looked so small , so i bought some of the bigger ones with the string and quite love them !

    1368651853
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2219
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Ahhh Ruby do not be afraid of them. This is my second set of small stringless ones and they will always come out eventually. The only downside is that if you want them out immediately, it involves a lot of fishing around inside, unless you have super duper strong kegals and can squeeze hard enough. Clearly I can whilst peeing lol

    1368652080
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    Fluffbags wrote:

    Ahhh Ruby do not be afraid of them. This is my second set of small stringless ones and they will always come out eventually. The only downside is that if you want them out immediately, it involves a lot of fishing around inside, unless you have super duper strong kegals and can squeeze hard enough. Clearly I can whilst peeing lol

    hahah ill give it a while with teh bigger ones first i think just to get my confidence up .. the size difference is drastic ... also im not quite sure HOW far to ... shove em up for want of a better phrase

    1368653963
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3555
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    Fluffbags wrote:

    I am currently testing some very nice Ben wa balls (That are on the small side, and have no string, so you often forget they are in sometimes.) Anyway I popped them in a few hours ago and continued with my work which involves a lot of sitting and typing, nothing too stenuous. I completely forgot I had them in....

    Until I went to the toilet. Mid pee I was suddenly reminded of the presence of said balls when both shot out of me and hit the bowl with a *chink* *chink*

    Suffice to say I just spend the last 5 minutes with marigolds on, followed by another 5 minutes of intense washing with every anti bacterial soap and spray I could find.

    Ladies remember. It isnt just men who need to keep an eye on their balls!

    HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA fook me I am howling here jesus Fluffbags it could only happen to you , you make me howl like no one else , it a good job my plevic floor muscles are good other wise i would be pissing myself laughing literally lol

    1368654165

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3036
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    if the loo is clean then urine is sterile...no need for such a panic lol....but damned funny all the same

    1368654733
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2219
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    KinkyFuckery wrote:

    Fluffbags wrote:

    I am currently testing some very nice Ben wa balls (That are on the small side, and have no string, so you often forget they are in sometimes.) Anyway I popped them in a few hours ago and continued with my work which involves a lot of sitting and typing, nothing too stenuous. I completely forgot I had them in....

    Until I went to the toilet. Mid pee I was suddenly reminded of the presence of said balls when both shot out of me and hit the bowl with a *chink* *chink*

    Suffice to say I just spend the last 5 minutes with marigolds on, followed by another 5 minutes of intense washing with every anti bacterial soap and spray I could find.

    Ladies remember. It isnt just men who need to keep an eye on their balls!

    HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA fook me I am howling here jesus Fluffbags it could only happen to you , you make me howl like no one else , it a good job my plevic floor muscles are good other wise i would be pissing myself laughing literally lol

    My work here is done lol

    1368655021
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3555
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    Fluffbags wrote:

    KinkyFuckery wrote:

    Fluffbags wrote:

    I am currently testing some very nice Ben wa balls (That are on the small side, and have no string, so you often forget they are in sometimes.) Anyway I popped them in a few hours ago and continued with my work which involves a lot of sitting and typing, nothing too stenuous. I completely forgot I had them in....

    Until I went to the toilet. Mid pee I was suddenly reminded of the presence of said balls when both shot out of me and hit the bowl with a *chink* *chink*

    Suffice to say I just spend the last 5 minutes with marigolds on, followed by another 5 minutes of intense washing with every anti bacterial soap and spray I could find.

    Ladies remember. It isnt just men who need to keep an eye on their balls!

    HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA fook me I am howling here jesus Fluffbags it could only happen to you , you make me howl like no one else , it a good job my plevic floor muscles are good other wise i would be pissing myself laughing literally lol

    My work here is done lol

    Bloody crackers you are all I would say is when you wee squeesh as your plevic floor mustn't be that tight : P . Have we found out that Fluffbags really has a bucket fanny ? tee hee *runs off and hides as Fluffbags txt's T to tell him I have been naughty again * love you really : P

    1368655443
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2219
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    I was pushing my wee out! just something else shot out as well! lol I would tell T, but hes useless and doesnt spank ya ass for me anyways pffft T! lol

    1368655525
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3555
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    Fluffbags wrote:

    I was pushing my wee out! just something else shot out as well! lol I would tell T, but hes useless and doesnt spank ya ass for me anyways pffft T! lol

    hehehehheheheheheheh i am howling laughing here with tears running down my face . oh he does spank my ass just he has his own list of spanks to get through lol God you dont half brighten my day up sexy x

    1368695835
    angeldelight [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 717
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2012

    Very funny lol x

    1368696855
    killerbunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 459
    • Joined: 21 May 2012

    Hahahahahahahahahahaha

    1368908979
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2214
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    Hahahaha thanks for making me smile!

    1369014523
    Tiberius [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 162
    • Joined: 23 Aug 2008

    If only it was that simple for us fellas when our balls dropped !

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.