• Sex Toy Testers

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

VampyWolf wrote:

How long on average do people wait? I'm trying to keep steady contributions and regularly check the testers list, any ideas how to increase my chances? i adore this site, the things on it, if only i had a ton of spare cash!!

you need a few good quality, detailed reviews first and i'm not sure on how active you are on the forum affects it but I wasn't on the forum when I was first chosen. hope that helps :)

Pleasure town [sign in to see picture]

No luck here, me and my OH would love to do some testing. Sex life revival after kids is awesome!

lovelylu [sign in to see picture]

Nope, not yet. My friend has recieved a few though, but she's a very loyal customer. I haven't seen her on the forums (that I know of) but I'm sure she's pretty active on those too.

EmmelinePeaches [sign in to see picture]

I've recieved a few toys to review (via Inside Lovehoney) but I've never been selected to review anything off my Sex Toy Testers wishlist.

Still, I've only recently started to keep it up to date, so it's early days yet.

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Please see links below for more answers to your questions. Before adding new threads to the forum check the conversations already happening, you could find your answer here :)

A previous comment from Lovehoney - Jess

'We send review products out to those who have already written us several good reviews in the past. Please start by reviewing a few more products which you already own - if you can write an informative, honest, well written (spelling, grammar etc) review, then we'll be eager to use you for Tester Products in the future.

To be in with a chance of being picked, you must update your Sex Toy Tester Wishlist with items from the Sex Toy Testers Section and also let us know if you're interested in any Tester items which we list on the forum, after you've submitted several reviews of toys you already own. '

Hope this helps. I will close this thread then if you have any more questions please post on one of the other running threads - many thanks :)

Cazz x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.