• Most powerful vibe,bullet,rabbit on LH

spiceitup [sign in to see picture]

What's probably the most intense/powerful toy on LH

From what I have knowledge off using on the wife the Jessica rabbit 2.0 has got my vote from what we own. It's possible it has a more desired effect on the wife as it kills 2 birds with one stone and each compliments the other? Female view needed.

I would imagine the LH mains powered magic wand would be a lot more intense for clitoral stimulation than anything else on the site ? Could anyone confirm this please?

Or in a word, for those that have both what if you had to do without your rabbit or magic wand which would you give up?

PlumCake [sign in to see picture]

That's really tough... the magic wand is more powerful than anything I've ever found before, but if your wife enjoys internal sensations she may miss the G-spot pressure of a rabbit! The key is to own both ;)

I think if I had to give one of them up I'd give up the rabbit and stick with my magic wand - it's mains powered and just keeps giving! Plus it's fun to use as a couple as it works really well on guys too.

Here's a list of the 10 most powerful vibrators we sell, and luckily there's something to suit everyone's wallet.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Tried a LOT of toys and so far, the Deluxe Magic Wand still tops the list for power and yes I can confirm that it is a lot more intense for clitoral stim. So much so, that wands are used in BDSM scenes to force female orgasms.

I would give up all of my rabbits for my wand. however, they both offer completely different types of clitoral stimulation so I imagine for some women it would be the other way round. So, as Lucy says and as I second...."Why own one when you can have both :D"

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I own the wand myself and it's definitely the most powerful toy I've come across by far. I'm not a fan of internal vibrations so don't like rabbits but if I did, I'd probably get a wand attachment like this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22681 or this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20090 . I imagine that would be more powerful than a regular rabbit.

spiceitup [sign in to see picture]

Seems pretty conclusive, wand will be next purchase lol

ClitBang [sign in to see picture]

I got my wand today, i'm a power freak and also love to have a real "quickie" sometimes. Well i certainly did have a quickie......then another, and another, and........i couldn't put it down. My God!

I've just popped online now to order a G-spot attachment, which i would imagine could also double as a different clit toy, especially with all the noddules on it.

Baby_Lu [sign in to see picture]

Lol Cillit Bang

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.