• Adopt a Toy Part Four

    1438781382
    stephiski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 523
    • Joined: 10 Jan 2015

    I have neither fb or twitter so i guess all the stuff will have to stay in my draw

    1438781620
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2250
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    stephiski wrote:

    I have neither fb or twitter so i guess all the stuff will have to stay in my draw

    You could take that email and make a twitter just for Lovehoney purposes, it takes a matter of minutes to set up :)

    1438782149
    stephiski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 523
    • Joined: 10 Jan 2015

    Set one up but now trying to figure it out. Thank you both

    1438799952
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 336
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    Thanks guys, I also set up Twitter, no idea how to use it so I hope I have tweeted you right...am I using the word "tweet" right?

    1438800372
    FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1534
    • Joined: 20 May 2011

    Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

    Thanks guys, I also set up Twitter, no idea how to use it so I hope I have tweeted you right...am I using the word "tweet" right?

    You're using it right! And a lot better than I did when I first started "I just Twittered you" was a regular.

    1438882824
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1030
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    Hi there,

    i have some items I'm considering putting up for adoption:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32370 (still sealed obviously, OH just not interested in it)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24157 ( bondage game that is still boxed and not used (apart from reading cards), just did not take our fancy despite reading the reviews, and was disappointed with it.)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22122 (free gift and still sealed. Surplus to requirements)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11065 ( read it, and enjoyed some of the stories, but not planning to read it again).

    Let me know by 13th August if interested. Will put my FB profile on my Lovehoney profile page. If no takers for the Tenga toy or the bondage game, I'm gonna return to Lovehoney as they were part of a 3 for £50 deal, so will exchange for other items.

    1443810440
    Echo32B [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 353
    • Joined: 11 Oct 2014

    Hi potentially have some items for adoption if anyone is interested, They are brand new and in the packet but OH is a little miffed about why I need so much stuff, so its gotta go)

    Submit to me beginners bondage kit;

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29578

    Fifty Shades rechargable wand;

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26083

    Looking for an exchange gift to cover postage, the boxes are quite big and heavy so was hoping for something around the £10 mark for the bondage set, something around £20 perhaps a little less for the Wand and £25 mark for both?

    If no takers, will be giving to a freind :)

    1443811904
    Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1168
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2012

    Echo I'd love the Wand huni if it's still going xx

    1443813014
    Echo32B [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 353
    • Joined: 11 Oct 2014

    Yeah its yours, I just need your details do you have twitter or something? :)

    1443821791
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4742
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Echo32B wrote:

    Hi potentially have some items for adoption if anyone is interested, They are brand new and in the packet but OH is a little miffed about why I need so much stuff, so its gotta go)

    Submit to me beginners bondage kit;

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29578

    Fifty Shades rechargable wand;

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26083

    Looking for an exchange gift to cover postage, the boxes are quite big and heavy so was hoping for something around the £10 mark for the bondage set, something around £20 perhaps a little less for the Wand and £25 mark for both?

    If no takers, will be giving to a freind :)

    I would love the wand, if it's still in need of a good home. What would you like me to send you to cover the postage? Anything in particular? Or is it just a case of picking an item off your wishlist?

    1443822138
    Echo32B [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 353
    • Joined: 11 Oct 2014

    If jess doesnt reply tonight/tomorrow morning you can have it in exchange for any of the three 'hitty' impliments on my 'others' wishlist :)

    1443881476
    LeilaK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1270
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2015

    I have an extra one of these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29339
    If anyone is interested let me know?

    1443900412
    Echo32B [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 353
    • Joined: 11 Oct 2014

    My twitter is now on my profile for those who are intrested in either the wand or bondage kit, first come first served :)

    1443900895
    NEvans [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 614
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2014

    LeilaK wrote:

    I have an extra one of these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29339
    If anyone is interested let me know?

    I would be interested in this LeilaK

    X

    1443902435
    Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 547
    • Joined: 18 Feb 2014

    Echo32B wrote:

    My twitter is now on my profile for those who are intrested in either the wand or bondage kit, first come first served :)

    Just tweeted you about the wand hope it works

    1443902990
    Echo32B [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 353
    • Joined: 11 Oct 2014

    If you could 'follow' me that would be great then I can private message you about it :)

    1443916378
    LeilaK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1270
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2015

    Hi NEvans, :) do you have Twitter? So I can get your details? x

    1443939469
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4742
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Echo32B wrote:

    My twitter is now on my profile for those who are intrested in either the wand or bondage kit, first come first served :)

    I don't have Twitter. I do have Facebook but a personal account for my friends and family ( it would also give away my real name).

    Im not gready if someone who it technologically savvy want stuff then let them have it. If your still looking for a home for the wand at the end of the week, let me know and I will give you my FB details. (On the understanding that my real details remain private)

    1444208345
    Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 547
    • Joined: 18 Feb 2014

    Happy to say I got the wand from Echo *thanks again* and She got a nice *hitty* toy in return.

    to the Adopt a Toy thread it worked great.

    1444210432
    Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1168
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2012

    Oh no. I never saw the post... Damn it :(

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.