• Adopt a Toy Part Four

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Eeek fab. Let me know if buttercup doesn't want them and I can do some digging to check she hasn't already got the ankle cuffs. I'm sure she hasn't tho and I think she would love them :)

jws2686 [sign in to see picture]

Do you still have the wrap, whip, collar and rabbit stephiski

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Yeah i do

All brand new and unused yes, some not in packaging

This is the rabbit in particular still in its white plain box and this is the info i went by on purchasimg it at the time.

Product specifications

ColourAmazing Violet
    MaterialSolid Jelly RubberFeaturesMulti-Speed
    VibratingInsertable Length5.5 Inches
    Total Length9 Inches
    Shaft Diameter1.5 Inches
    Flexible?Yes
    Waterproof?Splashproof

A superbly formed and solid jelly rabbit vibrator delivering impeccable all-round satisfaction. The bulbous shaft and realistic head ensure a perfect internal massage while the powerful rabbit shaped stimulator takes care of your clitoral needs. Features easy to use multi-speed controls at the base so that you can concentrate on other things. We think this is the most sensibly priced rabbit vibrator available on the market. Includes free batteries and a whole loada orgasms!

The whip was part of a beginners set i once owned. The red bondage collar was an impulse purchase and its been in my draws for about a year. Restraint wrap still in packaging. Kegal balls in packaging Two of the small vibes are not in packaging and never even had batteries in. Cock rings still in packets
    fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

PF, thanks for asking that. I too was curious.

Anyway, last call for Buttercup?? :)

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

fairehlights wrote:

I'm not familiar with the buttercup, could you describe please?

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

fairehlights wrote:

FillMeUpButtercup is a forum member :)

Yeah, I was meaning like, can FMUButtercup post if she wants the things, and if not, I can offer them to the next person that wants them :)

Sorry I obviously missed that, my bad.

i assumed it was a toy.

Bump :)

Minkish Minx [sign in to see picture]

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

fairehlights wrote:

FillMeUpButtercup is a forum member :)

For some reason, this tickled me so much.

Anyhoo, I have a set of the Lovehoney Tease Me Luxury Bondage Kit that I'm just not using. I removed everything from their original boxes but they're still pristine in the plastic wrapping. Not sure if I can still adopt them out in this thread since they've lost their boxes?

Monkish Minx I'm sure you can still put these items up for adoption, you have clearly stated that they are still in their plastic wrappers and unused.

other people have rehomed items in similar condition. I'm sure there will be someone out there for it.

MM, that should be fine :)
    Bondage things are a bit of a grey area since they're not so much of a blatant hygiene issue. As long as everything is in a good condition and clean, and you state that, it should be okay ^-~

Minkish Minx [sign in to see picture]

Yay awesome! I was just concerned since they're not in their original boxes anymore so I just thought that I'd check. I'll snap pictures of them and look into adopting them out soon!

Thin glass plug with like a fox's tail attached up for adoption.

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

I always wanted a fox tail but plug, they are so cute!

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

As the old thread has not been used since December last year, I decided to update the list and make a shiny, brand new one! Feel free to add anything you may have up for adoption; here is an introduction I have copied from the old thread as Avrielle_Aniko worded it so brilliantly! I hope she doesn't mind! -

• This thread is for putting UNUSED toys up for adoption. The packaging must be with it and UNOPENED.
    • If you own USED or BROKEN toys that have eletrical parts, ie; a vibrator, then you can use the Rabbit Amnesty Scheme to recycle your toys and recieve a discount for a brand new rabbit vibrator!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/environment/

• Also Lovehoney do a great returns service. If you have a toy that you are not happy with or just not that keen on, even if you have already used it, you should be able to return it in most cases within 365 days and get a refund or perhaps an exchange for another toy:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns/

• Sometimes Lovehoney won't return discontinued items, sometimes you will find discontinued items in the Grab Bags. This is one of the few cases that a toy should be placed for adoption. Or if it has been purchased from another website that LH don't stock. Basically, the adoption is to stop perfectly good toys that have not been used from going in to the bin, or being left ignored in a drawer. Sometimes it's a good thing to give your unused sex toys a second chance in life.

Note - Anyone who puts an item up for adoption in this thread holds full responsability for the condition and correctness of details in this thread. Lovehoney hold no responsability for any items listed or adopted in this thread.

Anyone who puts an item up for adoption in this thread reserves the right to send the item to anyone he/she chooses who has enquired, and deems fit to adopt the item.

If a member adopts an item, it is solely the responsability of that member to not sell the item on to third parties, or try to return it back to Lovehoney, or the original retailer.

The New System

If you have an item you wish to put up for adoption, then post the item on to the list in this thread. Nothing more. Any additional discussion about adopting can be done in the Good Morning/Afternoon/Night thread, or via [edit by moderator: Twitter or Facebook].

Be sure to put your [edit by moderator: Twitter or Facebook] on your profile page. It is safer than posting your it here. This is so you can be contacted regarding your item. After your item has been adopted you can take down your details address if you wish.

You will be contacted by the person who wishes to adopt your item. There may be more than one person wishing to adopt, so please leave 24-48 hours before confirming who you will send the item to.

Once you have decided who you wish to adopt your item to, then confirm that person via [edit by moderator: Twitter or Facebook] to organise postal address to send the item out to them. Please send an message to anyone else who has contacted you with regards to the item to let them know that they have been unsuccesful.

If someone adopts an item, then they should get you something small from your wishlist to cover the postage. Asking for an exchange for money equivilent to the RRP of a toy is not acceptable as we are on Lovehoney after all, and they are a shop. I don't think they would approve of a third party selling of toys they sell on the site. However, if you wish to swap something for another item you want that is available on the adoption list then that is fine.

Don't forget to put some small items on your wishlist if you wish to add something to the adoption list. Have some items that are under £10 (LH stock loads of decent items for under a tenner) so it can be fair for people to get you something in return to cover postage costs.

Anything Else?

You MUST be an activley participating member of the forums if you wish to put a toy up for adoption. No point having an item on the list then being unavailable for anyone to contact you for further details. If it is noticed that you have not been active for a significant amount of time, then the item you have put up for adoption will be removed.

Also, be reminded that it is not a place to get free sex toys. You must give something back in return for an adopted item.

Rabbit/Internal Vibrators:

Getting a little concerned about some of the items being offered for rehoming - So I'm quoting the 'rules' of this as it seems they've either been forgotton or not read.

The tail plug is still in its cellophane and bubble wrap around the glass piece. Never ben opened just been ordered and forgotten about.

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

I would love it and certainly give it a good home! How domwe proceed?

My profile has my email

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.