• Adopt a Toy Part Four

    1405688498
    LilHorror [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 998
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2014

    Have a feeling this thread is becomeing a reall pain in the ass for jess constently having to repeat herself.. I think sumsub is right. I think this thread should be took down. All it seems to do is confuse people.

    1405696011
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2192
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Jazzam wrote:

    So confused right now.... I was pretty sure I only put my Facebook profile up in my about me section and yet I just got an "official warning" from the not system =S

    Hey Jazzam,

    I'm so sorry about this - it seems we've had crossed wires at our end.

    Please feel free to re-add your FB to your profile and consider yourself 'un-warned' lol.

    Again, I'm so sorry for any confusion!

    1405793191
    R+J [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 29 Jul 2012

    i would be happy to adopt the male masturbator :) or the slimline Oh rabbit for my OH

    1408972837
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2010
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    I've just had a clear-out in my room and found lots of new, unopened toys! Anyone want them? I'd like to get rid of these things asap so keep checking in!

    Sqweel 2 (white) - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24042

    Tracey Cox Dare Massager - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22182

    LoveHoney Oh! Rabbit G-Spot - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22189

    LoveHoney Dream Bullet (pink) - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22122

    LoveHoney Flavoured Lube pack - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28839

    Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator (silver) - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

    Micro Mini LH Magic Wand - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24632

    LoveHoney Oh! Rings - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23099

    LoveHoney Delight Silk Lube - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25001

    1408973047
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    I've just had a clear-out in my room and found lots of new, unopened toys! Anyone want them? I don't have facebook or Twitter so if you're interested, drop a message on this thread and I will contact you through your facebook or twitter instead :) I'll be keeping a close eye on here so don't despair. I'd like to get rid of these things asap so keep checking in!

    Sqweel 2 (white) - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24042

    Tracey Cox Dare Massager - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22182

    LoveHoney Oh! Rabbit G-Spot - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22189

    LoveHoney Dream Bullet (pink) - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22122

    LoveHoney Flavoured Lube pack - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28839

    Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator (silver) - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

    Micro Mini LH Magic Wand - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24632

    LoveHoney Oh! Rings - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23099

    LoveHoney Delight Silk Lube - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25001

    Would like the squeal and Tracey cox dare, what do you want for them?

    1408974181
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2010
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    Hi Youngandfun, it would be nice to have this from my wishlist: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31252 but not sure if that is too cheeky to ask for? There are some discount vouchers eg 15% or 10% floating round do you know them?

    I don't have twitter or facebook either so how do I find out your address for postage? Is your postal address on your twitter page? Xx

    1408974267
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    I'll put my email on my twitter

    1408974570
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2010
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    Ok thanks :) I'll be in touch to get your postal address x

    1409001536
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23982 anyone want this? OH would never use it, he doesn't even know We have it lol

    1409010985
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 694
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23982 anyone want this? OH would never use it, he doesn't even know We have it lol

    If its still going I'll give it a good home.

    1409014026
    cherie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 65
    • Joined: 14 Jun 2014
    Very tempting: love honey OH - G spot rabbit
    1409024443
    Ste [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 100
    • Joined: 15 Mar 2012

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    I've just had a clear-out in my room and found lots of new, unopened toys! Anyone want them? I'd like to get rid of these things asap so keep checking in!

    Sqweel 2 (white) - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24042

    Tracey Cox Dare Massager - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22182

    LoveHoney Oh! Rabbit G-Spot - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22189

    LoveHoney Dream Bullet (pink) - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22122

    LoveHoney Flavoured Lube pack - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28839

    Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator (silver) - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

    Micro Mini LH Magic Wand - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24632

    LoveHoney Oh! Rings - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23099

    LoveHoney Delight Silk Lube - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25001

    What would you like for LoveHoney Oh! Rabbit G-Spot - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22189 ?

    Twitter/FB is on my profile.

    1409043857
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    jackador123 wrote:

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23982 anyone want this? OH would never use it, he doesn't even know We have it lol

    If its still going I'll give it a good home.

    Do you have Facebook/twitter? My twitter is on my profile

    1409086685
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2010
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    Sorry guys but someone has claimed some of the toys and they're sent off now! All I have left are these now:

    LoveHoney Dream Bullet (pink) -http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22122

    LoveHoney Flavoured Lube pack -http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28839

    Micro Mini LH Magic Wand - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24632

    LoveHoney Oh! Rings - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23099

    LoveHoney Delight Silk Lube -http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25001

    Any takers?

    1411911023
    Louise1981 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 2 Oct 2012

    hopefully theres still folks looking around this thread .

    I have a few items boxed never used , i'll be honest im thinking of buying a wand i'd rather a small payment towards the wand if possible .

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30212 the pulse hot octopus guybrator box was drawn on by my daughter .

    We-vibe salsa still factory tabs on box , black vibe .cant find LH link

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22208 Tracy cox super stroker

    perfect fit Cock armour clear Cock ring cant see it in LH sadly

    I am open to swaps or a Paypal .

    1411911309
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    Louise1981 wrote:

    hopefully theres still folks looking around this thread .

    I have a few items boxed never used , i'll be honest im thinking of buying a wand i'd rather a small payment towards the wand if possible .

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30212 the pulse hot octopus guybrator box was drawn on by my daughter .

    We-vibe salsa still factory tabs on box , black vibe .cant find LH link

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22208 Tracy cox super stroker

    perfect fit Cock armour clear Cock ring cant see it in LH sadly

    I am open to swaps or a Paypal .

    Could you uploads some pics of the stuff without links and would you accept lovehoney voucher?

    1411912548
    Louise1981 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 2 Oct 2012

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    Louise1981 wrote:

    hopefully theres still folks looking around this thread .

    I have a few items boxed never used , i'll be honest im thinking of buying a wand i'd rather a small payment towards the wand if possible .

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30212 the pulse hot octopus guybrator box was drawn on by my daughter .

    We-vibe salsa still factory tabs on box , black vibe .cant find LH link

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22208 Tracy cox super stroker

    perfect fit Cock armour clear Cock ring cant see it in LH sadly

    I am open to swaps or a Paypal .

    Could you uploads some pics of the stuff without links and would you accept lovehoney voucher?

    unfortunately im without a laptop at the moment , i'll try to somehow upload some pictures . Yes i'd accept LH voucher :)

    1411913298
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    You got Facebook/twitter?

    1411916269
    Louise1981 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 2 Oct 2012

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    You got Facebook/twitter?

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    You got Facebook/twitter?

    Link in my profile

    1411995375
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23982 anyone want this? OH would never use it, he doesn't even know We have it lol

    Still available

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.