• Rocks Off RO-Mona vs RO-Lux

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys,

I've been looking at the new bullet vibes from Rocks Off, the RO-Mona and the RO-Lux.

I've not been able to find much info on them feature wise apart from them both taking 1xAAA battery and having 7 functions. The Lux is also slightly bigger and they're different colours and slightly different shapes at the base.

Does anyone happen to know if there are any other differences between the two bullets? i.e. power wise and the type of vibrations?

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I cant find the ro lux to see if I can see anything different the Ro Mona looks good from what I read.

I have a G stop Vib and it have 7 functions and the vibrations each one is compeletly different some stronger lighter harder faster so you can find the function that suits you .

Good Luck in finding the one you want babe x

Thanks KF! :)

I found the Lux on a different companie's website - I don't know if I'm aloud to link it?

But I've sent an enquiry email to Rocks Off themselves to see if they can answer me. If there's not really any difference I'll just get the Mona as it's a couple of pound's cheaper. :)

x

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

The Mona looks good from what I have read about it . Good luck finding the one you want x

Lovehoney - Louise [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys,

I've checked with my lovely friend at Rock's Off who has confirmed that the RO-Lux and RO-Mona are exactly the same in terms of speeds, battery and function. The only difference is that the RO-Lux is slightly longer with the ripple effect on the battery cap.

It really comes down to personal choice for size and colour :-)

Ahhh thank you for chasing this up for me Louise!

The actual body shape of the bullet's are the same, so don't really see the point paying more for a tiny bit of length and a different bat cap.

Thanks again! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.