• help fiinding toy that will help please

Brown eyed girl [sign in to see picture]

im embarrassed to say tried lots of toys cant get thrill its frustrating ive tried silencer 2.0 cupid jessica rabbitt vibraexciter rock chick lots of others the only one that helped is the icescream its bin discontinued any suggestions thanks

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

Lots of toys do or don't work for people for different reasons. Try and pinpoint what it is that you really like about the Ice Scream. If it is because it is quite a girthy toy then maybe try something thicker or if it is really powerful then look at a magic wand.

Is it denfinately the vibrations that get you off? perhaps you are more responsive the texture of the toy. (I cant find it, but am I right in saying it was kind of spiraly on the outside?) If this is the case then have a look at glass dildos or maybe realistic ones.

Also think about the material of the toy and try to buy something of the same or a similar material.

Ultimately relax and take time to get used to your toys. Hope you can find what you are looking for :)

Hx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Fluffbags will give you some very knowledgable advice when she's around. If she doesn't post, then you can maybe get through to her on her website.... wickedwoman.co.uk

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

Lifebuoy wrote:

Fluffbags will give you some very knowledgable advice when she's around. If she doesn't post, then you can maybe get through to her on her website.... wickedwoman.co.uk

Lifebuoy, I think her website is:

http://www.grittywoman.co.uk/

HH

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Hey thanks you guys for recommending me. (HH you are correct, grittywoman.)

Brown Eyed Girl we would probably need some more info from you before we could recommend a product because I personally havent tried any of the vibes you have mentioned and so I cannot work out your preferences. What was it about the Iscream that you enjoyed? Can you explain this, was it a different feel of vibrations (deep, rumbling, shallow, buzzy, mild teasing) or more powerful than the others etc. It would also help if you could explain what it was that you didnt like about the others, (Can you work out what was not giving you the thrill?) this way we can narrow down products based on your 'ideal feel' in a toy and try to recommend products that would be better.

It doesnt matter if you cannot give much info but anything will help so think about size, power, the feel of the materials (Do you like hard smooth plastic more than matte silicone etc) Do you prefer JUST a clitoral vibe or do you also like to feel something inside you during masturbation too.....

The more info you can give us the better we can narrow down a choice of recommendations for you xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

HH

Thanks HH. Senility..... or maybe a Freudian slip..... it's the whip.......she's got to be wicked!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

HH

Thanks HH. It's just a Freudian slip..... it's the whip.......she's got to be wicked!

Brown eyed girl [sign in to see picture]

Reply to kind people for replys u put helpful things I appreciate your good advice in reply to what I liked about the ices ream it didn't feel cold felt good and the swirls on it felt great plus it very powerful and easy to operate and quiet. Don't like noisy or cold viibrators

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.